Cricket 24 - General Discussion

This Are The Sites From Wher you Can pre Ordor Am pc User so wil wait For Steam

Screenshot 2023-09-12 204803.png

Good training mini games would be such a step forward. Slip catching drills, diving left and right should be one of the most fun things in the game.

The only reason slip catching drills are ever not fun in real life is because the ball is goddamn hard af if you get hit.

Good training mini games would be such a step forward. Slip catching drills, diving left and right should be one of the most fun things in the game.

The only reason slip catching drills are ever not fun in real life is because the ball is goddamn hard af if you get hit.

Do you know think this is just wasted time on something that eventually will just be skipped. It's like the Fifa ones. Good for a bit but then you just want to play the game.

Do you know think this is just wasted time on something that eventually will just be skipped. It's like the Fifa ones. Good for a bit but then you just want to play the game.
I'd sooner have a weekly or monthly training game; like a six-hitting contest or bowling at one stump against a team mate. It might give you a skill boost or perhaps a bonus perk that is active only for your next match.

Make it fun, have you take part in mascot race to boost your physical skills, if you ask me. Obviously Boomer the Duck would be the Usain Bolt mascot you have to beat.

It would be nice to have the academy released as soon as possible. It would give us a good impression on the game imo. Just hoping

I dunno, there's a lot of days where I've not really got time to play an actual game but something I can have fun with for 10 or 15 minutes just hits the spot.

I can't argue with the idea that they should fix the actual main game in preference to working on minigames, though. But if they are going to give me career mode minigames then I'd prefer they were cricket drills rather than gym sessions, with the possible exception of the fight-Ian-Chapell-on-a-pedalo minigame.

Or to put it another way, the pre-release net batting in DBC14 was essentially a minigame, but a really good one because it was a cutdown version of the main batting mechanic, which was a big step forward from previous cricket games.

If the mechanics from the main systems are fun then a minigame version should be fun and the key work should already be there in the main game. That's different to BA coming up with minigames that aren't based on mechanics from the main game, like the Ian Chapell pedalo fight minigame.

Or to put it another way, the pre-release net batting in DBC14 was essentially a minigame, but a really good one because it was a cutdown version of the main batting mechanic, which was a big step forward from previous cricket games.

If the mechanics from the main systems are fun then a minigame version should be fun and the key work should already be there in the main game. That's different to BA coming up with minigames that aren't based on mechanics from the main game, like the Ian Chapell pedalo fight minigame.
It could be like whack-a-mole with Chappell's head popping up at either end of the bar and you have throw a pint glass at him. Good practice for throwing to the right end when fielding.

Gotta agree with this one. Most people do the FIFA training ones once then set it to auto-sim once they get the highest grade possible on them.

I do think it wouldn’t hurt to have them pop up much less frequently and be involved in doing actual cricket stuff as others have suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread