Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I swear most of these licensed playfaces are just ripped off from @wasteyouryouth and are being passed around as official from Big Ant. That Sanju Samson face is literally what waste uploaded in C22. It was the same thing with C22 with regards to the C19 Playfaces waste made for the now licensed players and it doesn't translate well.

Spinners are still OP , on avg there is one wkt and two play n miss by AI in every single over in T20s

T20s are unplayable because of OP spinners , this is certainly I wasn’t expecting
I just get the feeling that the team that scores more will win most games.

Team rankings are buggy as well , Jersey become the top rated team in men’s ODI after 3 seasons of career mode

I just get the feeling that the team that scores more will win most games.
Op spinners bug were clearly identified in C22 yet it has carried over to C24 even after the delay is incomprehensible, the more I play this game the more I feel it just a cash grabbing exercise by means of getting more licensed content

I could be wrong.. very wrong. But I'm tempted to say that gameplay hasn't been touched at all.
Shot power , shot angles even edges all feel different plus the animations are smoother for batting , bowling and fielding altogether. No more rocket edges and the game looks beautiful when fielding as a career mode and watching the game from side angle , the animations looks life like

Op spinners bug were clearly identified in C22 yet it has carried over to C24 even after the delay is incomprehensible, the more I play this game the more I feel it just a cash grabbing exercise by means of getting more licensed content
What does OP spinners mean?

Team rankings are buggy as well , Jersey become the top rated team in men’s ODI after 3 seasons of career mode
3 seasons completed ??

Users who are viewing this thread