Cricket 24 - General Discussion

KevinTShabu

School Cricketer
Anyone else been having an issue with downloading bats? The old ones have the stickers really small on the bat and the new bats just appear to have no logos on them

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
One of reasons of batpad bug is the seam position of stock ball for finger spinners it's at 180 degree which leads to more bounce.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
As someone who likes to do a career mode with a leggy looks like I’m about a month away from being able to do that unless this weekends patch promised sorts spin out. Just hope when spin does return it doesn’t result in 10 wicket hauls for Lyon

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mehmet Burton (the fake Michael Bracewell in the game) is a Right Arm medium lol

Why on earth does a player from a licensed team have a fake name? :eek:

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright I’m intrigued by the comments of the nostalgia wave and I’m going to try Ashes Cricket again, it’s the only BA game I haven’t gone back to after the new ones came out.

@wasteyouryouth do you still remember what the Dean Johnes method of skilling players was? Had a look at your thread and there’s no info on the specifics of it. Does it translate to limited overs cricket as well as it does for tests?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Alright I’m intrigued by the comments of the nostalgia wave and I’m going to try Ashes Cricket again, it’s the only BA game I haven’t gone back to after the new ones came out.

@wasteyouryouth do you still remember what the Dean Johnes method of skilling players was? Had a look at your thread and there’s no info on the specifics of it. Does it translate to limited overs cricket as well as it does for tests?
Changed it to adapt to later games, no idea what it'd be like for Ashes. I'd suggest, if you are going to edit or create look at similar players.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Watching some videos on YT of latest patch looks like batsman has stopped moonwalking and sliding and actually looks like he’s moving his feet now with latest patch. Good stuff. Seeing a lot of nicks to slips aswell

hadz2567

Club Captain
Watching some videos on YT of latest patch looks like batsman has stopped moonwalking and sliding and actually looks like he’s moving his feet now with latest patch. Good stuff. Seeing a lot of nicks to slips aswell
Is this on PS5 after the second patch?

Users who are viewing this thread