Cricket 24 - General Discussion

One of reasons of batpad bug is the seam position of stock ball for finger spinners it's at 180 degree which leads to more bounce.
You may be giving them a bit too much credit there, I’d love that to be the case and real physics is actually impacting it, but sadly I think it’s just badly done and a result of the AI not being able to play spin

this game probably needs constant stream of patches for atleast 6 months and then some stability improvements ....but i doubt it ll happen with the rugby game coming up ..sigh

There are two players in the NZ squad. Bracewell and Henry Shipley.

Not having a licensed Macewell is frankly abysmal when he’s arguably a three format player for New Zealand.
Post automatically merged:

this game probably needs constant stream of patches for atleast 6 months and then some stability improvements ....but i doubt it ll happen with the rugby game coming up ..sigh

Did they have such a busy schedule in the past? I do know they had their rugby and AFL games in the past but they seemed to be well spaced out in relation to cricket… feels like the Nacon buyout has resulted in more games over a shorter period of time.

Not having a licensed Macewell is frankly abysmal when he’s arguably a three format player for New Zealand.
Post automatically merged:

Did they have such a busy schedule in the past? I do know they had their rugby and AFL games in the past but they seemed to be well spaced out in relation to cricket… feels like the Nacon buyout has resulted in more games over a shorter period of time.
yeah the schedule is tight and i doubt they have separate dedicated teams for these games.
i really don't know how we will get support,and how dedicated it will.
This game needs some serious work

Anyone else getting the bug of batsman casually walking out of the crease and the wicketkeeper throwing the ball at the stumps and getting him out? happened to me 3 times last night. Will do a video next time. this was also present in C22 initially if I remember correctly.

Anyone else getting the bug of batsman casually walking out of the crease and the wicketkeeper throwing the ball at the stumps and getting him out? happened to me 3 times last night. Will do a video next time. this was also present in C22 initially if I remember correctly.
Yup.. It is happening quite often especially after the batsman has missed the ball. Pressing X (Button for run cancel/gettung back to crrase) immediately after a play & miss will get the batsman back in the crease when you are batting.

yeah the schedule is tight and i doubt they have separate dedicated teams for these games.
i really don't know how we will get support,and how dedicated it will.
This game needs some serious work
Team size was supposedly increased.

Have to say the more i play the less satisfied i am with this.Playing an ashes series and it seems to me that since they missed the deadline they have put zero effort into this.No mention of it being an ashes test or which test.We don't even have the incorrect newspaper boards.The England ashes kit is not the default one and there isn't one for Austrailia.The supposedly licensed NZ T20 set up is so amateurish .

Big Ant gave up on Cricket 22 after 6 months or so because of AFL 23 and Cricket 24 with regards to a consistent stream of patches.

Is anyone able to play a sweep shot against the spinners? LHB seems fine but it isn't working for me RHB - PS5

Users who are viewing this thread