Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So many Twitter handles with Cricket 24 name on it. It is nice to read all the contents, seems to be a good promotion for the game untill the real updates arrive from @BigAntStudios

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Post automatically merged:

I actually Think Ross is Only There for Stadiums Licensing And May be Just probably License of Hyderabad and Delhi teams

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-01-22-31-30-94_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-01-22-31-30-94_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 40

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
Post automatically merged:

I actually Think Ross is Only There for Stadiums Licensing And May be Just probably License of Hyderabad and Delhi teams
If that would have been the case, he won't have focused on mi,GT and lsg logos in his tweets

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can you please stop following "non official" accounts to stop spreading misinformation?
No One Knows what actually Bigant Will Do In Cricket 24 everyone is just Giving their opinion so I this Guy Based on Ross's tweet and journey of India

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If that would have been the case, he won't have focused on mi,GT and lsg logos in his tweets
Fully licensed stadiums and Couple of IPL teams? May be that's the case let's see hopefully more than just a couple of Teams and stadiums

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No One Knows what actually Bigant Will Do In Cricket 24 everyone is just Giving their opinion so I this Guy Based on Ross's tweet and journey of India

Others aren’t passing off their opinion as ‘information’ or ‘leaks’ for clout and internet points though.

Users who are viewing this thread