Cricket 24 - General Discussion

So many Twitter handles with Cricket 24 name on it. It is nice to read all the contents, seems to be a good promotion for the game untill the real updates arrive from @BigAntStudios

Post automatically merged:

I actually Think Ross is Only There for Stadiums Licensing And May be Just probably License of Hyderabad and Delhi teams

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-01-22-31-30-94_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-01-22-31-30-94_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 40
Post automatically merged:

I actually Think Ross is Only There for Stadiums Licensing And May be Just probably License of Hyderabad and Delhi teams
If that would have been the case, he won't have focused on mi,GT and lsg logos in his tweets

Can you please stop following "non official" accounts to stop spreading misinformation?
No One Knows what actually Bigant Will Do In Cricket 24 everyone is just Giving their opinion so I this Guy Based on Ross's tweet and journey of India

If that would have been the case, he won't have focused on mi,GT and lsg logos in his tweets
Fully licensed stadiums and Couple of IPL teams? May be that's the case let's see hopefully more than just a couple of Teams and stadiums

No One Knows what actually Bigant Will Do In Cricket 24 everyone is just Giving their opinion so I this Guy Based on Ross's tweet and journey of India

Others aren’t passing off their opinion as ‘information’ or ‘leaks’ for clout and internet points though.

Users who are viewing this thread