Cricket 24 - General Discussion

One thing to add.

I obviously only bowled 5 balls, stock offie, in a row, to get this data.

The AI got out three times, in this tiny sample size.

They simply cant play spin, at all.

Unless BA can fix this i see no future in the game, i only play Test matches, so whats the point if i cant bowl spin, knowing that if i do, without any effort, even without turn as this experiment was, ill skittle the AI.

Its all so frustrating.

One thing to add.

I obviously only bowled 5 balls, stock offie, in a row, to get this data.

The AI got out three times, in this tiny sample size.

They simply cant play spin, at all.

Unless BA can fix this i see no future in the game, i only play Test matches, so whats the point if i cant bowl spin, knowing that if i do, without any effort, even without turn as this experiment was, ill skittle the AI.

Its all so frustrating.

I'm starting a new Test. Cos I simply don't have this issue. Can you tell me what pitch etc.

SCG, standard, grassy, dusty, in that order, in three diff testing scenarios, medium bounce.

Lyon, stock offies, dont aim it.

They edged one to the keeper, played on with another and got caught bat pad in another.

The concern is i wasnt even trying to get them out, i was literally conducting an experiment...and they still collapsed like a pack of cards.

SCG, standard, grassy, dusty, in that order, in three diff testing scenarios, medium bounce.

Lyon, stock offies, dont aim it.

They edged one to the keeper, played on with another and got caught bat pad in another.

The concern is i wasnt even trying to get them out, i was literally conducting an experiment...and they still collapsed like a pack of cards.

Ok.. giving standard test a go ..

I think you nailed it... Any criticism will be deleted or ignored on their platform. I'm not even sure why they created a platform for people to share ideas if they weren't even going to use any of those suggestions in any case.
I guess It's in their work contract to block/delete any post that says their work is not upto the mark.

They jus want to keep hearing only positive comments about their works.

Hi everyone been off for a couple of years but have jumped back on now C24 is out and seem to get a much better perspective of the game on here than any reviews elsewhere.

Firstly I'm an Xbox user which means I'm playing a different game from everyone else so can't comment on any game play really, but I am so gutted to report that my player in career mode got injured and I can't sim the game as the option isn't there so stuck on the home screen. Submitted a ticket and was told that the patch will fix it with no date given when.

I did want to say though that I think this game has potential just needs releasing, the extra bits in career mode they have put back in from C19 is well appreciated.

Anyway I keep my eye out for any Xbox news whilst I stare at my player sitting injured on the bus.

I think maybe close fielders affect the AI somehow?
Post automatically merged:

For transparency sake I should also admit Hedley Verity cleaned up the tail with 3-6 in 2 overs, ha ha

The good thing about the old games is my memory of them is better than the experience of playing them at the time. Why can't Big Ant make me nostalgic for Cricket 24?

I think maybe close fielders affect the AI somehow?
Post automatically merged:

For transparency sake I should also admit Hedley Verity cleaned up the tail with 3-6 in 2 overs, ha ha
You don't need to bowl bodyline just keep short leg and bowl inswingers ai will lob catch to short leg.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread