Cricket 24 - General Discussion

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
How does running in co-op work? sometime a player runs, sometimes they seem hesitant even if you press the run button multiple times. Or the player yells run, and they seem to cancel out.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I have shot force at 35 and ball bounce at 25 which is better than default. On default there is unrealistic ball bounce.
Interesting.

For English conditions, which is a grassy pitch (From loosely following the forum all pitches are grassy at the moment?!), the default custom sliders for Cricket 22 had shot force 32 and ball bounce at 30.

So not far off, or very little has changed. Depending how cynical you want to be....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Interesting.

For English conditions, which is a grassy pitch (From loosely following the forum all pitches are grassy at the moment?!), the default custom sliders for Cricket 22 had shot force 32 and ball bounce at 30.

So not far off, or very little has changed. Depending how cynical you want to be....

I find power a far better tweak that shot force..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah so apart from deep fine.. I have no one else in the deep. I had a sweep out there at some point but didn't have an issue.

If you reduce ball bounce of power it may also make a difference as it takes longer to get into the outfield.

mine were all like Mark mentioned, fine leg, look for a second, decide against, run back and don't slide in bat. in every instance if they'd slid the bat or dived they are home easy

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Wealey I think you could do a livestream showing off your settings, sliders, ratings and gameplay that you experience given the interest in it from everyone here. It would also be far easier and convenient for you over responding to multiple users on every page.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@Wealey I think you could do a livestream showing off your settings, sliders, ratings and gameplay that you experience given the interest in it from everyone here. It would also be far easier and convenient for you over responding to multiple users on every page.

Im just being lazy and busy. I'm off work from weds for 2 weeks so be easier.

I'm probably not getting too much different to others, I'm not sure?

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Im just being lazy and busy. I'm off work from weds for 2 weeks so be easier.

I'm probably not getting too much different to others, I'm not sure?
I think you have a few little tweaks that are working very well with the default setting which would be good to know

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
Anyone please suggest best camra settings for 2 player (Player vs Player). Broadcast dynamic is brilliant for Player vs AI but it is too zoomed for 2 player. Suggest some custom settings

Users who are viewing this thread