Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Patch notes are up on Big Ant's page:

Mrp

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

I really hope the defending against spinners bug is fixed.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

Press conferences to go right along side the cheques you get as a waste of time. The qualifications sounds good though

Hester

County Cricketer
Press conferences to go right along side the cheques you get as a waste of time. The qualifications sounds good though
No update on every pitch being grassy. It was an actual design decision. The only cricket game ever made since the early 90s with only one pitch type. Very strange decision to remove the different pitches. I said it about C22 too, but I think we're being trolled by some people at Bigant.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
No update on every pitch being grassy. It was an actual design decision. The only cricket game ever made since the early 90s with only one pitch type. Very strange decision to remove the different pitches. I said it about C22 too, but I think we're being trolled by some people at Bigant.
My only thought is they are trying to work out how to rectify it without breaking 5 other things. Rather them take there time than rush and cause mayhem but your right it is pretty bizarre

Hester

County Cricketer
My only thought is they are trying to work out how to rectify it without breaking 5 other things. Rather them take there time than rush and cause mayhem but your right it is pretty bizarre
Why change it in the first place though? Can you imagine the conversation in the Bigant office?
Troll 1: Hey, I've got a great idea. Let's make every single pitch look the same!
Troll 2: Wow, that's genius-level trolling!
Troll 1: I know! We'll make every pitch grassy and look the same even though we had all the different pitch types in all our games since Ashes cricket in 2017!
Troll 2: So good.
Management Troll: I love this trolling.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

Why change it in the first place though? Can you imagine the conversation in the Bigant office?
Troll 1: Hey, I've got a great idea. Let's make every single pitch look the same!
Troll 2: Wow, that's genius-level trolling!
Troll 1: I know! We'll make every pitch grassy and look the same even though we had all the different pitch types in all our games since Ashes cricket in 2017!
Troll 2: So good.
Management Troll: I love this trolling.
Each type of pitch degrades differently right. Maybe they need some more time to do the visuals and behaviour

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Whatever the case is, no one would want to play matches which look and feel the same. It's a deal breaker indeed

Hester

County Cricketer
Each type of pitch degrades differently right. Maybe they need some more time to do the visuals and behaviour
That sounds like copium to me. All they've said to tickets raised about it is that the feedback has been passed to the art team. The art team.
There's nothing to 'fix'. They made every pitch green because a troll in the art team wanted it that way.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That sounds like copium to me. All they've said to tickets raised about it is that the feedback has been passed to the art team. The art team.
There's nothing to 'fix'. They made every pitch green because a troll in the art team wanted it that way.
Yeah that makes sense

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For now, until the runout and fielding issues are sorted, we can live with the wrong pitch visuals.

We ask them to fix the gameplay and while they are at it, we also moan about visuals. Let us create those tickets and give them a chance to fix it.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
was really looking forward to fix all pitches looking green all the time,looks like its not here.
No way this can be a design decision to have all pitches be green ,thats just ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread