Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Its simple people: dont like the thread? Dont post in it, dont read it. BA are under no obligation whatsoever to do anything except what they want. Anyone requesting to close the thread from now receives a warning.

It's time to get rid from this thread. Simplye delete this thread. They are making us wait like they are gonna drop GTA 6 or Fifa 25.
Absolute immature stuff from @BigAntStudios and from the boss Ross ! Better they should not have announced anything !
Do we not think they may have a valid reason? I have read only pure speculation and not much fact so I don't feel they are being immature?

Dubai retailers (Noon and virgin megastore) have this game available for preorder starting from today , the release date they are showing is 30th June and ships by 2nd July.

Dubai retailers (Noon and virgin megastore) have this game available for preorder starting from today , the release date they are showing is 30th June and ships by 2nd July.
Let's stop posting speculations please. Game will release by June 30th for sure.

Let's stop posting speculations please. Game will release by June 30th for sure.
I am not speculating , I am stating the fact that preorders have started become available from today in Dubai with the shipping date of 2nd July.

it’s available on Geekay and Jumbo electronics as a preorder since few mins ago , will inquire jumbo regarding the release date in a while

The game can release on the 73rd of July for all I care. I just don't want it to be a copy/paste of C22 with a few added licences. And for damn sure I don't want it to be a daily patch-fest like C22 and AFL23. Just give us a proper game, when it's ready, that's all I ask.

And yes, we all want some sort of feedback from Big Ant, and we can't wait for the game to release, hoping it's finally the ultimate cricket game with all the bells and whistles and every single thing from our wishlist, but asking for a trailer or teaser every day or for this thread to be shut down is just insane. You don't like the thread? Then rather go onto Twitter or Facebook or P-hub if you want or catch up on some knitting. Until a while ago we didn't even know there was going to be a new game this year. So calm down, make some tea, and whenever the news comes from BA then everyone can go ahead and lose their minds again.

Also... a reliable source of mine confirmed, they will have Batman in the game too. And no he won't be a batsman, he will be a gentle off spinner and lower order batsman playing for Madagascar's 2nd team.

Cheers lads. As you were...

The game will be available on 30th June as per jumbo call center representative.
So that solves the release date speculation , now let's speculate what changes in gameplay from cricket 22 we are going to see? I think they will add 10 more bowling actions and couple of batting styles

From claiming to have inside sources to calling up Jumbo Call Center.

angry-what.gif

From claiming to have inside sources to calling up Jumbo Call Center.

angry-what.gif
He go mum since very long time , to be honest he didn't himself know what Ross planning next , Ross communicate one thing and does the opposite next day that's the last thing I have heard from him.

Users who are viewing this thread