Cricket 24 - General Discussion

This will follow the format of every game series that updates yearly .Will be some nice additions but not fundamentally different. Bit nieve to think anything else.look at f1 23,moto gp 23 fifa 23 etc etc. Still looking forward to it as ever shame its not releasing before ashes start .If its a cracking series june 30 might just be a sweet spot for the release date.

I hope player fatigue and injuries are part of the game (career mode as well). This will add realism to game I feel.

Also no clashes in the fixtures while playing in career mode.

Unless it's available on game pass it'll be a no from me. Big Ant lost me as a direct customer with the last iteration of the game they released. It'll the same engine with a few new graphics or licences. I could care less about playing as an international / IPL / Hundred side - I just want a decent cricket game that is not full of bugs and frustration. Plus, I've found the communication and general attitude of the company to be at best poor - just not interested in giving over hard earned cash when they care so little about the consumer once they have their mone.

It's already been coming at 30th June , retailer confirmed it as well , I hope they release some juicy meat info alongside release date info.
I don’t know about all that. But this is reliable as it is Big Ant’s account in big footy forum.
I just shared it here as people seem to be going crazy with nothing new to talk about here

Edit - this is today’s comment.

I don’t know about all that. But this is reliable as it is Big Ant’s account in big footy forum.
I just shared it here as people seem to be going crazy with nothing new to talk about here

Edit - this is today’s comment.
I think they will have a planned release info alongside screenshots or features tomorrow as it is ashes first day.

What I don't understand , why not just be quiet and wait? Rather than randomly getting angry over something you don't have control over, nor does it achieve anything spreading random rumours from others who clearly don't know either.

You know there is going to be a game, you know its called Cricket 24 and they most likely have an Ashes based deadline. Why not just keep your mouth shut and wait till the Ashes is over before spewing more random hatred.

Clearly if BigAnt had anything to tell you, they would - they don't have anything to achieve by being silent? They're not Beyoncé and randomly going to release it silently.

End of the month release dates on Amazon mean basically nowt. They're placeholders set in the system as pre-orders have to have a "release date"

The game will be released on July 31 on a single hard drive guarded by Ravi Shastri. Everyone who wants to play will have to fight their way through the 8 levels of Shastri's fortress, each more dangerous than the last, before defeating Shastri himself at Cricket 22 in a full length 5 test series where only Shastri is allowed toilet breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread