Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Rinse and repeat... for us, as players and for them, as developers.....

@BigAntStudios, all you had to do was improved gameplay with 50% of the new licenses. All the best with your sales number.

@Bevab @Dutch agreed, why they would do this is anyone’s guess, just saying it’s possible given their ‘4 day plan’.

All speculation at this point, only sure thing is that we will know when we actually play it

No one is happy with cricket24 here .. i am upset to to be honest what now we can do . We are going to buy the mess brand new cricket24 !!

Please don't, if we keep buying the game the same licensing is going to continue in c26 too. Hold back as much as possible, maybe the patches will focus more on gameplay if the sales is less. If community members too start buying the game without much of improvements then there is no hope for cricket games.

@Bevab @Dutch agreed, why they would do this is anyone’s guess, just saying it’s possible given their ‘4 day plan’.

All speculation at this point, only sure thing is that we will know when we actually play it
Yep. Gameplay is king, long live the king. This will be the first time I will be waiting though. Its usually been first day purchases for me as a cricket nut but these days too many franchises go down the same route as Cricket Captain and just re-hash content with a few new names added then what can you expect.

No one is happy with cricket24 here .. i am upset to to be honest what now we can do . We are going to buy the mess brand new cricket24 !!

"Vote with your wallet"
Would have been a sound advice but if we do not buy the game, lack of sales would mean stopping the development of the game altogether.

Beggars cannot be choosers :(

I thought the trailer or Dev diary looked pretty good.

Only bug bear is that the half empty stadia seems to be still there - I found that quite unimmersive (I suppose it’s true for Big Bash but not most other t20 competition ;))

Yep. Gameplay is king, long live the king. This will be the first time I will be waiting though. Its usually been first day purchases for me as a cricket nut but these days too many franchises go down the same route as Cricket Captain and just re-hash content with a few new names added then what can you expect.
There is a game called wicket cricket manager. Far from being in the same league of cricket captain. But they listen to it's users, makes updates very frequently and make the game better with every patch. Should support such games.

Please don't, if we keep buying the game the same licensing is going to continue in c26 too. Hold back as much as possible, maybe the patches will focus more on gameplay if the sales is less. If community members too start buying the game without much of improvements then there is no hope for cricket games.
We are not the market mate. We are not the market. The passionate interaction with the cricket gaming community is long dead. Once we became overtly critical we weren't "a nice place to be".

We are not the market mate. We are not the market. The passionate interaction with the cricket gaming community is long dead. Once we became overtly critical we weren't "a nice place to be".
The small change we can make is buying after postive reviews. We are not the marked but still we can make small changes in our circle of gamers.

No, I am not for one.

I’m not one to morally police others over what they should be doing but if you’re willing to fork out that much money for a game that you are upset by and not happy with then that’s a choice you’re making and affirming the game’s development policy.

Users who are viewing this thread