Cricket 24 - General Discussion

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Spending so much time and money on licenses... Then including this into this travesty of a gameplay...

I will wait until there is a sale on Steam for this game. Just not worth the current asking price... not when we know BigAnt will not patch majority of things...

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
The game doesn’t even have a PS5 controller support on steam

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Just did the analysis on steamcharts ,

Cricket 22 released on 1st Dec 2021 in game players in the first 3 hours of release = 400+ compare to Cricket 24 release date on 5th Oct 2023 first 3 hours in game players of 76.

that's less than 4 times compare to Cricket 22 , So users are not naive to buy the game because of license alone (Atleast the PC users aren't naive according to steam charts)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

Cricket 22 released on 1st Dec 2021 in game players in the first 3 hours of release = 400+ compare to Cricket 24 release date on 5th Oct 2023 first 3 hours in game players of 76.

that's less than 4 times compare to Cricket 22 , So users are not naive to buy the game because of license alone.
Think people are in shock to what’s gone on and searching for any change that’s a positive I am yet to see one with the licenses they have made it look worse

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow steam review are postive vibes who are they i want to give them some vibes if they meet me personally

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So we went with having graphical pitch wear that actually made no difference to gameplay, to absolutely nothing at all? Then I guess the same is true about clouds - made no difference to the gameplay either so let's just remove it all.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
No matter who the batsman is and what his batting style is, it's all the same. Looks to be like the one from DBC14. What even? Can't they even test this out before the release of the game? I hope they stop making craps like this in the future.

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Blocked for honest review and improvements I should say Big Ant a crap company.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_1005_143315.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_1005_143315.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 60

sashu_91

County Cricketer

that's less than 4 times compare to Cricket 22 , So users are not naive to buy the game because of license alone (Atleast the PC users aren't naive according to steam charts)
That's good to hear, it's time they get the daily shocks that we have been getting with old builds and reverse pr from their end.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't even remember what page I was on when I went to bed, so it's been a fun one overnight clearly. I only have 1 question tho......

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy is nobody talking about clouds??

Or is grass the new clouds?

Thank you

I did mention it in a post.

But I’ve also been making random posts in this thread for the last couple of days so… :p

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Where is our old friend Mike Merren this time round? Guess he learnt to keep quiet after all he promised with C22.

Users who are viewing this thread