Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I honestly thought matt joined the team as one of the developers when big ant employed him . Was surprised to see him as the producer of the game. Good for him !! I also do think he is probably not allowed to talk about it anymore. Probably got a slap on the wrist for doing so last time.

Pretty sure he joined as a QA. Doing a bang-up job and got promoted.

"We are certainly aware of all the feedback about spin and are looking into it. No exact date has been given to when this will be updated."
Imagine any company, with any sort of self respect, releasing a cricket game where you can't spin a cricket ball.

Then having no seeming idea how to fix it.

Just let that sink in for a bit.

Imagine any company, with any sort of self respect, releasing a cricket game where you can't spin a cricket ball.

Then having no seeming idea how to fix it.

Just let that sink in for a bit.
What I find more amazing than that is the amount of people who still bought this game despite the writing being on the wall.

We've been saying since Cricket 19 that only a new engine/code could save this franchise and that is definitely the case now. BA will either ditch Cricket altogether or you can expect a completely new game next time around.

What I find more amazing than that is the amount of people who still bought this game despite the writing being on the wall.

We've been saying since Cricket 19 that only a new engine/code could save this franchise and that is definitely the case now. BA will either ditch Cricket altogether or you can expect a completely new game next time around.
i doubt they ll ditch cricket,its still probably the game that gets the most sales out of all their game series

Seriously. Stop crying and only play on green tops with 4 fast bowlers and a part time spinner who will not turn the ball anyway. Simple realistic fix till BA patch the problem

just a couple of nice moments to inject some positivity. This was before the latest patch. Never got any infield catch in cricket 22 myself. But while uploading this I found an old cricket 22 video and the graphics on that look so much better. I understand it's all subjective but I am really not a fan of lighting in the game.

And yes, i am terrible when it comes to bowling in the game. The AI wasn't batting quickly at all. Too many no balls from me. Takes a bit of adjustment to remember different bowling styles have different timing.

True that. I took 6 with Maharaj and 4 with Shamsi just yesterday on a green top (England).Clearly Netherlands weren't the opposition

True that. I took 6 with Maharaj and 4 with Shamsi just yesterday on a green top (England).
Sadly no such prowess at the world cup tonight

Got a reply on my Steam review.

mycricket24review.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread