Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ricky14

County Cricketer
A Cricket24 user wrote this in Twitter and I just realised scoop shots can be played in any length and just not short..The comment he made is very valid.

"Have you ever notice we can only execute scoop shots of shortish length, when scoop is actually one to be played of Yorker fullish, the batter never shuffles across the stumps to scoop the fuller length, also would love SKY's shots, slice over point/3rd man, pick up over fine leg"

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Developers have to understand we are complaining when we say spin is overpowered it's more Ai can't play spin they don't have patience to play maidens like in ashes 17 .

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Before I left for holidays I had the AI set a leg side trap field to me to in an ashes series Archer and Wood were bowling short or on the legs of Usman and Smith. Khawaja was dismissed at short fine leg off a glance and Smith almost after top edging a pull shot.

The fields were set accordingly with short leg , deep backward and deep fine, short fine and square leg.

Mid on was left wide open as was cover.

That was on Xbox without the patches:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Seeing some positive comments here. With all these patches, is C24 now better than C22? Worth investing the money or stick to C22?
Though it's definitely better in quite a few things I wouldn't say it's better overall. The academy is an absolute mess. Even player models doesn't look good compared to c22. Kits are not downloading properly or not showing up in game properly. Just not sure what's going on with all that.

Here's a video of a wonderful catch in cricket 22 at 24 seconds in off of the edge and the helmet. I know spinners are overpowered but the entire sequence flowed so wonderfully and I haven't seen anything this smooth in cricket 24 happening yet.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Is any one facing throw strength issue of fielders on ps platform its too slow ball coming in 3 drops from boundry. Inner circle fielders throwing too slow

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Though it's definitely better in quite a few things I wouldn't say it's better overall. The academy is an absolute mess. Even player models doesn't look good compared to c22. Kits are not downloading properly or not showing up in game properly. Just not sure what's going on with all that.

Here's a video of a wonderful catch in cricket 22 at 24 seconds in off of the edge and the helmet. I know spinners are overpowered but the entire sequence flowed so wonderfully and I haven't seen anything this smooth in cricket 24 happening yet.

bro what fielding and bowling camera u r using ??

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
A Cricket24 user wrote this in Twitter and I just realised scoop shots can be played in any length and just not short..The comment he made is very valid.

"Have you ever notice we can only execute scoop shots of shortish length, when scoop is actually one to be played of Yorker fullish, the batter never shuffles across the stumps to scoop the fuller length, also would love SKY's shots, slice over point/3rd man, pick up over fine leg"
i have noticed that too, always found it very off putting .I wish they would fix that....

Users who are viewing this thread