Cricket 24 - General Discussion

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, you can blame HBK for that one, he missed a number and gave him the wrong bat, this will be updated in the next patch.

As it comes to the other players we have been doing updates to a number of players with each patch as we work with our partners. Sometimes we do updates to them based on what we see online, I know we just did a Lauren Bell update to give her a M&H bat she's been using to go into an update.
Thanks for clearing this up @JNT BA. Looking forward to the next patch that resolves this issue.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Been away for 2 weeks back now so gave a quick go pretty impressed with the changes on the xbox now game play wise and can definitely see the likeness for some has been updated/ improved.

Are we able to change licensed players bats yet? I see Steve Smith has the old NB still and it looks ordinary for players like Broad etc to be using cleanskin bats when they have GM in the game.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Hi All, I am getting close to a real gaming experience with the below custom sliders in Cricket 24. But the only problem I am facing is with the ball hitting the top part of the bat or bottom of the bat still goes for 6. Which of these sliders impacts that, I want to tweak it, could someone help here, thanks!
Lower down ball friction and shot force to avoid edge go to boundaries...

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
So the struggle to update the county teams go on.If i click replace all or with best after about 5 mins it says server is down but I can download teams individually but it takes forever.Started career mode as a random Nz called Harris Shelton.Immediatly i was made captain of middlesex t20 team .Not that it matters much but when the commentators introduce the game they get the teams and the stadiums wrong.I checked to make sure Middlesex was set up correctly and it was.I think they are taking the name on the team list before the team rather than the team so Leicestershire vs Middlesex became lancashire vs some team id never heard of beginning with M but the in game commentaries seem to get it right.Please fix replace all/get best .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Require Patches to update the AI play strategy

1 - Every game should have different plan.
2 - Every player to have different batting style and play according to strong capabilities suppose some player play more sweep shots, some plays revers sweep more that makes the real feeling
3 - AI to play according to match situation, aggressive and defensive.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Test match cricket batting is pretty top notch at the moment. The difference between facing the new ball and a ball that is older is very immersive. On a grassy surface the ball jumps at you and I just got done LBW two balls in a row and the replay it looked very genuine and welll like cricket. Immersive gameplay is king. Then the quirky movements or the sliding fielder or the strange little animations in cut scenes or whatever really don't bother you at all as you are setting yourself up mentally for the next ball.

OMGAvrilLavigne666

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Test match cricket batting is pretty top notch at the moment. The difference between facing the new ball and a ball that is older is very immersive. On a grassy surface the ball jumps at you and I just got done LBW two balls in a row and the replay it looked very genuine and welll like cricket. Immersive gameplay is king. Then the quirky movements or the sliding fielder or the strange little animations in cut scenes or whatever really don't bother you at all as you are setting yourself up mentally for the next ball.
Batting is the best its been for a long time. I've been done for pace a couple of times and got myself out bowled or LBW. Also a green wicket, felt like it just skidded on

TommoN

Club Captain
Has anybody seen an improvement in their ‘Proficiencies’ in career mode?

I’m into my second season of County cricket and my proficiencies are all still on 1 star and have barely moved.

How on earth do you improve these or is it another broken thing?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Wealey had another flamingo flick caugh at fine leg, Marco Jansen, who is aggressive. (apparently. He was on 62 off 148).

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great Match

Attachments

• IMG20231103150306.jpg
    IMG20231103150306.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28