Cricket 24 - General Discussion

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I reduced the some of my teams fielder throwing skill and they are not hitting the wickets. I think it should be < 60 or 50 to not hit wickets and around 67 or 71 to hit sometimes and will most of times hit if its >80
@sonimrajk This is possible for the domestic and international players, we can adjust them manually, but for the rookie players generated for club teams in career mode should be done within the game.

TommoN

Club Captain
Batted for 70 balls on the new patch.

Twice I’ve been run out because my guys wandered out his crease well after the ball is dead.

These guys are so incompetent they don’t even know what they’re fixing

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Batted for 70 balls on the new patch.

Twice I’ve been run out because my guys wandered out his crease well after the ball is dead.

These guys are so incompetent they don’t even know what they’re fixing
I know the launch was tough but BA has been getting their act together. Raise a ticket for this issue. This is the right way of handling feedback. If they did not know how to fix issues, we would not be able to play a decent match.

joeb86

Club Captain
Important update required!!! With body shapes now bring more common in the game, Liam Livingstone is one lucky man with how svelt he appears…at fair few inches need to be added round the stomach ;)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just noticed that the unlucky Bangladeshi cricketers who couldn’t find a side gig with Thailand Cricket have managed to end up in the safe haven of the German Cricket Team.

Why, just why?

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
@MattW The pitch improvements are superb. For the first time in a cricket game I feel I am playing on something that looks and feels and plays like different types of grass in different circumstances. The new ball from Starc on a grassy Edgbaston pitch is terrifying. It feels that the ball is behaving like a ball. Nail some of the fielding anomalies like the superman catching and deepen some of the immersive cosmetics and its a superb well balanced game.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
Just noticed that the unlucky Bangladeshi cricketers who couldn’t find a side gig with Thailand Cricket have managed to end up in the safe haven of the German Cricket Team.

Why, just why?
Munich has a very large Bangladeshi area called New-Dakha where you can get superb Jilapi and Beguini at all times of the night. There are over 8 million Bangladeshi immigrants living in Munich alone. (I might be thinking of Dakha actually)

Users who are viewing this thread