Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Anyone deep into career mode confirm if there is an Int T20 tournament?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I know with previous patches, current career modes see the changes but I wonder if a restart is needed for the qualification matches in career mode or if it’ll be added in with current saves?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Has the patch release for Xbox yet?
Post automatically merged:

Why it’s so hard to have so separate wicket and chances slider each for spin and pace? Heck even separate the wicket and chances to being separate slider and also what is taking them so long to have different level top speed depending upon the level in proficiency tab

Also career mode AI players development can definitely need revamping

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Why it’s so hard to have so separate wicket and chances slider each for spin and pace? Heck even separate the wicket and chances to being separate slider and also what is taking them so long to have different level top speed depending upon the level in proficiency tab

As much as I like the idea and even put it forward myself a few years back, I imagine it would take quite a lot of work to implement. Over the years, we've seen enough examples of how relatively small changes in some areas have a huge negative effect elsewhere. You're talking about not only giving us the option to change the chance of wicket per bowling type but then you've got to balance the two settings and ensure that doesn't have adverse effects elsewhere. Yes, being able to change it would be a great option, but I can't imagine those of us who like to experiment with sliders are in the majority who have played the BA games. This is before we even get into the time it would take actually to code it.

Hester

County Cricketer
was really looking forward to fix all pitches looking green all the time,looks like its not here.
No way this can be a design decision to have all pitches be green ,thats just ridiculous.
The reply to raised tickets that I received and others have too, says it was an art team decision to make every pitch green.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
The reply to raised tickets that I received and others have too, says it was an art team decision to make every pitch green.
That just doesn't make sense ,how can having all pitches look same make sense ??
pitches are a vital part of the game,this is just idiotic.
they need to reconsider whatever design decision this is.

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any positives with today's patch?

Still waiting for it in RSA.

Mrp

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Patch is live on Steam in the UK ! ....... all 1.3gb of it !

Hester

County Cricketer
That just doesn't make sense ,how can having all pitches look same make sense ??
pitches are a vital part of the game,this is just idiotic.
they need to reconsider whatever design decision this is.
I agree with you.
The trolls in their art team don't.

Pitches are looking normal after one match. Hard dry not looking green anymore.
Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread