Cricket 24 - General Discussion

How do you get the wicketkeeper involved in this game ? Seems to be a serious lack of edges, when bowling, easily bowled 40 plus overs last nite in both career and play now test match and apart from two weird under edge boundaries absolutely zero . Also zero outfield catches, I have striker timing 40 and wkt chance 60 and still it so dull. Anybody have any good settings / sliders to actually get it playing realistic and not just bowling against bots . Thnx

How do you get the wicketkeeper involved in this game ? Seems to be a serious lack of edges, when bowling, easily bowled 40 plus overs last nite in both career and play now test match and apart from two weird under edge boundaries absolutely zero . Also zero outfield catches, I have striker timing 40 and wkt chance 60 and still it so dull. Anybody have any good settings / sliders to actually get it playing realistic and not just bowling against bots . Thnx
Before recent patches it was good but developers taken away edges along with patches and introduced beautiful Automatic triggering of prod pull shot animation glitch

Some crowd suggestions for upcoming patches or next game @JNT BA There are groups who travel for almost every match of their countries.

Bharat Army, Barmy Army,
11MP_TBA2.jpg
Image_3_for_West_Indies_v_England_4th_Test_Day_One_gallery_661265667.jpg

And there are some individuals who are seen in almost every match of their countries and have become legends..

465453474.jpgIMG_20240622_214533.jpgchacha-1559144991.jpgsri-lankas-cricket-fan-percy-abeysekera-303258108-16x9_0.jpggayan-senanayake-elanka-e1667909989922.jpg

Been playing a lot more T20 games lately and it might be my imagination but the fielding seems worse than I remember. Players just consistently run on top of the ball and don't really make plays unless the ball is hit directly to them. I know fielding has long been the weakest link but it really makes short format games so much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread