Cricket Academy Beta 0.99b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but the bat & equipment sponsors that i assigned to each player in version .099a has changed for this version (0.99b). I have to completely reassign them again from the start for this version.

And I'm also getting the odd crash to desktop thing. It takes a few tries for the program to load.

Last edited:
The issue with CA crashing is happening with myself as well. As soon as i press Z to replace it crashes. Please have a look.

I reported the issue with the last update itself.

1. I tried re installing several times.
2. I updated my direct x, graphic card drivers etc..
3. I gave it the admin elevation to run.

Still the issue continues to haunt me with this update too. The Big Ant logo and sound comes then the application closes automatically. Please help Ross.

Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but every time I press Z to replace a player in a team, it crashes to desktop.

Also just downloaded Israr's India which has linked players, I replaced current gen India, but the players have not linked and filtered down into domestic teams, I thought they would do that after this update.

Tried that with a fresh install and it worked for me. Details in the linking player thread.

So Ross, will it be possible to put the team name on the shirt front using CA anytime soon or will it be a potential post-release update. If that gets added, most of the kit designs would look very very close to the real thing. In that case we (console users) would`nt feel bad about missing those modded kits that PC users would eventually get.

Guys. I am having a graphical problem. Few days ago when i opened my cricket academy v0.99a it worked very nicely. But today when i updated it to v0.99b and opened it the picture and texts in game looked well blurred and was unable to read the team era in team manager while my computer shows the card is working fine. I uninstalled my graphics driver then reinstalled it and the computer again showed its working fine. But when i opened the game it did not make any change in the graphics. I uninstalled v0.99b then installed v0.99 then again i installed v0.99b and still the same problem. PLEASE HELP ME GUYS........ :(

The issue with CA crashing is happening with myself as well. As soon as i press Z to replace it crashes. Please have a look.

I've loved all of CA however, the issue as quoted is also happening for me, along with the earlier mentioned issue of the game crashing if you select to share a png image - if you just select share to server it works fine.

Before installed update, I saved save file and then uninstalled complete game (including removing any registry leftovers). Installed update as admin.

I have also pasted 'old' save into folder to replace newer one, but issue still continues.
Tried on my laptop as well and issue the same.

Up until this point I have had no problems with any of CA. Just an aside - I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME - EXPECTATION IS PULSATING!

Forgot to add - game also crashes when you want to add a player to a team, not just when replacing and, the functionality of the left/right arrows when searching through lists seems to have disappeared.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Right! I just installed fresh version of CA 99b and when i tried downloading the new zealand team and it worked! Now i need to know wether i need to link the team to my on disc team?

No response. Really sad by the way my problem is ignored.
Seriously, you've posted on a Sunday, you're not the only one with issues with this update and Ross has already stated that they will go through the thread and try and resolve things - but you're going to have to be patient.

strangest issue for me, i was just accessing the menus and one time i hit ESC and the academy closes, after that academy never opens again :facepalm :facepalm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread