Cricket Academy Beta 0.99b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! I just installed fresh version of CA 99b and when i tried downloading the new zealand team and it worked! Now i need to know wether i need to link the team to my on disc team?

Did you download umosay or my version? If you downloaded umosay's you have to manually link them. If you downloaded mine it will ask you for linking. Once you select link all players, players will get linked. To confirm it, go to the kolkata team and check if B. Mccullum is in that team automatically.

Did you download umosay or my version? If you downloaded umosay's you have to manually link them. If you downloaded mine it will ask you for linking. Once you select link all players, players will get linked. To confirm it, go to the kolkata team and check if B. Mccullum is in that team automatically.

Downloaded the umosay versions. However i am going to download yours and see if it works. I will post in a bit with the result.

The guys were in Saturday and Sunday looking through the issues, I am sure there will be news later today to clarify things.

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there a slight...fuzz to the player model now? Not a bad look, just looks like a different lighting effect or something?

There was a new filter put in place, we will remove it as it's not looking good at lower resolutions.

Good to know I'm not going blind!

Also noticed that the player face is now totally fixed when editing the face specifically (think you mentioned making this change a few weeks ago) - nice touch.

Good to know I'm not going blind!

Also noticed that the player face is now totally fixed when editing the face specifically (think you mentioned making this change a few weeks ago) - nice touch.

yah, noticed it too. Tried to use it to my advantage by using that other tool ross provided. Turned out to be a bigger hassle than I thought. Specially trying to get the picture ovarlayed perfectly by making it bigger/smaller was next to impossible.

----------

Also Noticed default jerseys for each type of matches, which is nice.

no more showing up in whites against Big ant forum during an ODI.

Also Noticed default jerseys for each type of matches, which is nice.

no more showing up in whites against Big ant forum during an ODI.
This is also the same for Batting Lineups. You can select your default lineups for match types. :)

This is also the same for Batting Lineups. You can select your default lineups for match types. :)

I'll gladly keep waiting for release if it means we keep on finding out cool little things like this.

I'm actually surprised people haven't found the 2 other 'cool little things' that were in this update. ;)

Uhhh. The new Bradman bat isn't one of them I'm guessing?

Is it a release date?

Is it a release date?

Tell me it's a release date...

It's a release date...isn't it?

The 'try to match surname' button for the commentary is a nice addition - though it doesn't seem to try hard with name matching - for example Tendulkar matches to T'Valii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread