Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Is Usman a surname? His commentary name would be Khawaja, not Usman

Yes I know khwaja is there but my name is Usman :wave so was wondering ATM I am using Usmani as the name which is not so common.

My point is Usman isn't a common last name. The commentary names are last names.

tbf it and variants of it are "reasonably" common last names

Happy to be wrong, just always seen it as a given name and not a surname personally.

Either way, just because it is the first name of Khawaja doesn't mean it would be in there is my point. Don't have CA access at the moment..is that an Oozman or something with the same phonetics?

Happy to be wrong, just always seen it as a given name and not a surname personally.

Either way, just because it is the first name of Khawaja doesn't mean it would be in there is my point. Don't have CA access at the moment..is that an Oozman or something with the same phonetics?

we can hear commentary names in CA???

In my humble opinion I sincerely feel that in case of player linking (i.e. linking the created player with the on-disk players) the attributes and skills should not get overwritten with the created player (i.e. it should remain the same as the on-disk players). I say this because BigAnt knows the skill & Attribute system better than any one of us, and thus the way they would have rated the on-disk players would be a much better reflection of their real life counterpart. This would ensure that we would not have an over-rated virat kohli just because someone thought he is the best batsman ever to play cricket :p!

For the most part, on-disc ratings aren't a reflection of reality from my time editing players.

It really begins and ends with initials and statistics.

Last edited:
In my humble opinion I sincerely feel that in case of player linking (i.e. linking the created player with the on-disk players) the attributes and skills should not get overwritten with the created player (i.e. it should remain the same as the on-disk players). I say this because BigAnt knows the skill & Attribute system better than any one of us, and thus the way they would have rated the on-disk players would be a much better reflection of their real life counterpart. This would ensure that we would not have an over-rated virat kohli just because someone thought he is the best batsman ever to play cricket :p!

Online games are normalised so it's not an issue there.

It is a good idea from the point of playing the "legit" shipped teams as a standard.

This would ensure that we would not have an over-rated virat kohli just because someone thought he is the best batsman ever to play cricket :p!

You mean to say he is not the best batsman ever :mad

tumblr_m1vbmnszhy1r1wby2.gif

UPDATE 1.00.00 - Change Notes

* Removed mouse cursor in Nets

* Added a icon to show players that are linked online and displays the name of the linked player

* Removed Glasses when viewing a player on the server

* Various bug fixes

:spy

Users who are viewing this thread