Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
While browsing individual players online, players who were assigned sunglasses show up with glasses hiding half of their face. The same does not occur during team browsing. Would be great if players did not have glasses covering half of their faces. I understand this can be an issue with players wearing just specs. A fix might be to have specs/sunglasses being categorized separately.

JasXI

Club Captain
I get this error whenever I try to remove my rating for any team (Zero rating).

Anybody else with this issue?

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 17

grkrama

National Board President
I get this error whenever I try to remove my rating for any team (Zero rating).
here
Noticed something, if i try to rate a creation zero star it says 'Don bradman cricket academy service not available', but if rate it even half a star its working.
Probably a bug, maybe you can't give things a Zero - I will check it out.

i think its better to rate it half star that should work.

mazd

International Cricketer
It seems like 'Esc' button is not functioning in CA when I use 'PrtSc' button.
It works when I restart the system though.

I think @Ross said earlier that we cannot give 0 rating to anyone team or players. It is mean to give zero rating is what he said.
All hail @Ross.

P.S I am serious if anyone is wondering.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
I think @Ross said earlier that we cannot give 0 rating to anyone team or players. It is mean to give zero rating is what he said.
All hail @Ross.
That doesn't answer my question in any distant probability. :p

P.S. - Its stated in CA itself, on giving 0 rating, our ratings would be removed.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now that you mention it, I can remember a design meeting where I put forward that a zero rating wouldn't be very nice to receive if you'd actually made an effort. It's probably my fault.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Now that you mention it, I can remember a design meeting where I put forward that a zero rating wouldn't be very nice to receive if you'd actually made an effort. It's probably my fault.

Yah true. Plus i do not want certain someone to go on a psycho spree and rate everyone's anderson 0 except his own one.

mazd

International Cricketer
That doesn't answer my question in any distant probability. :p

P.S. - Its stated in CA itself, on giving 0 rating, our ratings would be removed.

I must have quoted the wrong person. Sorry my bad

JasXI

Club Captain
But the zero star only removes my rating. It is as good as me not voting at all.

Not that I am claiming that your efforts are worthless, just that I rated by mistake and want to remove my vote altogether

Copernicus

Club Cricketer
Hey guys, does anyone know if there's a way to create a player with skills in more than one type of bowling (for freaks like Garry Sobers or Colin Miller)? Or do we just have to choose one and stick with that?

Apologies if this question has been asked before; I've had a quick look at both ends of this thread and haven't found anything so please point me in the right direction if it has.

Copernicus

Club Cricketer
Also, a suggestion (as this is a suggestion thread) - I'm finding that it'd be a lot more helpful for creating outfits if colours could be assigned to tops and the trousers individually, as it would help with matching and coordinating the patterns of a uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread