Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I'll get someone to look at your issue tomorrow, don't worry it won't be a locality issue.

That is really sad then. It means we can not download or upload any shared players. :facepalm

Yeah. But it is a trivial issue and there must be some solution. Ross might be busy right now, but he will give a solutions soon.:cheers

Aah. he already replied :cheers:

I'll get someone to look at your issue tomorrow, don't worry it won't be a locality issue.

Thanks a lot. This is the first time i tried installing CA so looking forward to be a part of the online community now. :yes

Ross!! Uploaded team India a while back and it replaced my Mumbai Indians team for no reason whatsoever. Is that a bug? Lost my hard precious work. :(
And one more thing, every time I change my team's clothing, quit CA and then start it again, the clothing goes back to a certain patterned jersey which I didn't select for my team. Happens every time. Could you please help me out here?
And also this...
Came across this thing today in CA. While filling up the First Class stats of Anil Kumble, the max limit for number of balls bowled is 65535 while Kumble has bowled 66931 balls. Pretty small thing but thought I should let you know Ross, hope you can fix it.

Couple of questions??
I made my current club and school teams and tried to make the competitions.

There's a max limit of 100 overs a day on CA but we actually play a max of 120 in school cricket (60 overs a side). Is there a chance this could be fixed??

In club cricket you play a mix of t20's, one dayers and two dayers. Is there any way of making a comp with a mix of game types??

Couple of questions??
I made my current club and school teams and tried to make the competitions.

There's a max limit of 100 overs a day on CA but we actually play a max of 120 in school cricket (60 overs a side). Is there a chance this could be fixed??

In club cricket you play a mix of t20's, one dayers and two dayers. Is there any way of making a comp with a mix of game types??

It's 255 (8 bit) in the actual game - I'll see what went on with Cricket Academy.

Mike will have to answer the second question as I don't have the game with me.

----------

Ross!! Uploaded team India a while back and it replaced my Mumbai Indians team for no reason whatsoever. Is that a bug? Lost my hard precious work. :(
And one more thing, every time I change my team's clothing, quit CA and then start it again, the clothing goes back to a certain patterned jersey which I didn't select for my team. Happens every time. Could you please help me out here?
And also this...

I'll have our QA dept ask you some questions via PM to try and work this out for you. We back up the servers constantly so hopefully we can restore your team.

----------

It does not allow me to register for the online community. Why is that so :noway . When i click register, only the ok box comes up . :facepalm

This is being fixed now. I will let you know when you can register.

It was just set for an 8 bit number, this is not dependant on language. All 8 bit number are between 0 - 255.

Users who are viewing this thread