Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Tattoos would be good, no one has asked for them yet.:p Peterson,Clarke,Johnson and so on.:thumbs:wave PS First ashes test was epic, very sad I thought we would get over the line, next time for sure.:clap

you always come up with something dont you :), by the way i am waiting for 21st July either a hit or miss by Ashes 13, i will surely see something new from Ba14, hope its a gameplay trailer or something else. And i saw a 11 gb hd spec by them i wonder why the hell we need so much its nearly a Gta Eflc hd requirement.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
100meg game + 10.9 gig "DLC"

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
100meg game + 10.9 gig "DLC"

lol, On a serious note i dont see any features to cross that mark neither they have informed about any other teams in the game even if they exist it should not cross the mark any how i wont have that game until i get some good reviews. But if it contain more Downloadable content then i am sure they will suffer a lot in the next make if they do.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
I thought he was showing the fact that the player changed after the update without any changes made by deepu

Actually I was showing Monty's Turban disappeared with the update in player card.

virtuosovidit

School Cricketer
There won't be a stadium editor in Cricket 14 however it is high on our list for the sequel.

I will take points 2 - 4 and see what can be done.

Thanks!
Also wanted to know if Cricket Academy & Big Ant's Cricket 14 will be available for OSX users.

virtuosovidit

School Cricketer
In the helmets section of Cricket Academy there should be an option to remove the ear guard from the helmet. (Several players including big names like Cook, Dhoni, Tendulkar, Gambhir, Sehwag don't use an ear-guard on their helmets).

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Yeah. Had that doubt too. I edited the edited version. So first it became created by Rajsvm and submitted by me and later it became this. Weird.

fiction

County Cricketer
It hardly matters who has uploaded the player in CA.It's not as if you're getting paid for it.

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Yeah. Had that doubt too. I edited the edited version. So first it became created by Rajsvm and submitted by me and later it became this. Weird.

dont take it as a serious matter. just a doubt thats it. if you upload or i upload all things came in ba cricket 14 that we can all enjoy;;

angad

Chairman of Consent
dont take it as a serious matter. just a doubt thats it. if you upload or i upload all things came in ba cricket 14 that we can all enjoy;;

Still...its a bug that BigAnt will surely look into!

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
We certainly want to get to the bottom of the Original Creator issue, credit where credit is due on this, that's why we put that creator into the file.

I'll get the guys to look into this tomorrow morning.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Hey Mike, its something this way,
I create an XYZ player while you create an XYZ player too, both upload it on the server. Now I like yours and I download it, tweak it a little to my satisfaction and upload it. It then asks me if I want to replace my XYZ player on the server as you apparently cannot have more than one player of the same name and age, so I agree to that message and click 'replace'. Now the replaced player which is almost identical to your XYZ (remember, editing the player could also mean editing the stats alone) is shown as created and submitted by me. While a clone exists side by side, created and submitted by you.
There lies the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread