Cricket Academy File Breakdown - Gameplay Details Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there a '?' after Docklands? I'm sure it is there as Melbourne Docklands.

----------

Also there is a WI tag from Bidgetown Bowl. So that's a confirmed WI stadium.

----------

Probably Ross is the only one who can confirm it, but there might be a possibility of having another Melbourne & Sydney stadiums. There are '_2' tags(aus_2,eng_2,etc), so I'm guessing its for domestic games(?)
Oh Yeah, didn't realized Bridgetown is in WI, my bad. About docklands, I didn't knew that Melbourne had two cricket grounds till now. I also have added another Sydney ground which I found named as Sydney Sports Ground.

So now that makes it only 2 England stadiums. I'll explain later in brief about what exactly the tag before stadiums and logo mean.

Last edited:
Yep. And I quite like the name Cricket Live.

Yes, Cricket Live is good! No other game will use that I think... I would not like if an international game had the title of an Australian T20 competition :P

So now that makes it only 2 England stadiums. I'll explain later in brief about what exactly the tag before stadiums and logo mean.

Cool. I am supposing the Indian stadiums to be named as following.

Dharamshalla Rec. Park
Chennai Oval
Delhi Cricket Ground
Mohali Stadium
Kolkata Oval
Mumbai Park Oval
Pune Cricket Club
Rajasthan Stadium
Bangalore Park
Hyderbad Park

I saw the third one but is there any other International level stadium?
It's not an international level stadium, but if it is the ground I think it is, it is used for Sheffield Shield matches. Look at the screenshot up the top of this section, there are clearly smaller grounds as well as international ones, which makes a lot of sense for a career mode game.

The third Sydney is probably a similar deal, and might be North Sydney or Bankstown Oval, both of which also occasionally play domestic cricket.

Update-
All the international teams added
New domestic teams
Added another Sydney and Melbourne stadium (there are 3 Sydney and Melbourne stadiums present in file)
File Info also added

Check Index!

----------

Western Sydney
Thunder
Thorns
Ponies
Goats
Roses
Griffons
Owls
Wolves
Canada Sharks
Ireland Mythicals
Kenya Deers
Scotland Lions
I don't follow other domestic competitions so can anyone help me to organize these?

I don't follow other domestic competitions so can anyone help me to organize these?
As explained previously,
that's the idea - lots of place names and lots of team icons as you say (XI, kings, "Lions, Warriors, Wizards," etc..) - you should be able to get the combination you want in the commentary.

Even in EA Sports Cricket 2004 though Lahore was under Pakistan in the stadium selection,it came as Lahore,Punjab.
For a moment i got confused if Punjab belonged to India or Pakistan!

Punjab was divided during British Raj itself . Punjab province is what you call their in Pakistan, Lahore being its capital. Whereas about Punjab in India, you probably must be aware of it.

Lahore Stadium (tagged under India though)

So as it stands, Lahore(Punjab) is correct.

Last edited:
I just hope they give me atleast 1 90% similar Chepauk stadium and call it Chennai rather than just giving me a generic ground and calling it Chennai.

Also no news about the commentators till now.I just hope that the worlds best commentator Mr.Harsha Bhogle is there,its highly unlikely though but i just wish Harsha is there,cant ask for something more then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread