Cricket Academy File Breakdown - Gameplay Details Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope they add the Dubai stadium, love that stadium.
Cricket 2004 pretty much had all stadiums, they even had Peshawar stadium in Pakistan, that was great.

Last edited:
I just hope they give me atleast 1 90% similar Chepauk stadium and call it Chennai rather than just giving me a generic ground and calling it Chennai.

Also no news about the commentators till now.I just hope that the worlds best commentator Mr.Harsha Bhogle is there,its highly unlikely though but i just wish Harsha is there,cant ask for something more then.

Given that he did some work for the cancelled EA C09 he could feature here. But Ross did say they got real experts. If they had recorded Tony Greg already then awesome, otherwise I'm not sure who would feature.

Meanwhile, as much as t20 commentary goes, there is no one to beat Danny.

----------

Cricket 2004 pretty much had all stadiums, they even had Peshawar stadium in Pakistan, that was great.

You mean the Sharjah stadium?

I think kit editing will be mostly in game - the attached is the Australian kit - which would then be masked with the particular colours needed for the resulting kit via either an in game editor or team config files.

So basically, you could probably edit the style of the lines and locations, but kits like the Indian one that have that gradient effect that probably needs a direct texture might be more difficult - unless I've just not found that bit yet.

Likewise I think sponsors would be layered on by the game as part of the team process.

Basically, like faces, you need to think about kits from the editor's standpoint, not how it's been done in the past.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 126
I think kit editing will be mostly in game - the attached is the Australian kit - which would then be masked with the particular colours needed for the resulting kit via either an in game editor or team config files.

Interesting, so we're going to have to input the relevant graphics we need, and edit all-in-game basically. That's a little more difficult, but still do-able. Would have to have plenty of options to replace the files though... could be a complex process.

Happy to give it a stab tho if there's interest in it...

When the time comes we will supply information including file structures.

Hizzah! ...drinks are on me.

Totally agree with you regarding the Dubai stadium..Its got fantastic lighting facilities :D

Seems like we are going to have some interesting challenges ;)
  • Score a double century with your captain.
  • Hit six sixes in an over
  • #11 batsman score 61 or more
  • Dismiss a team with just catches

----------

And why is that RLL2 image in too?

Seems like we are going to have some interesting challenges ;)
  • Score a double century with your captain.
  • Hit six sixes in an over
  • #11 batsman score 61 or more
  • Dismiss a team with just catches

----------

And why is that RLL2 image in too?

The game was initially built on the RLL2 engine, that asset should have been removed, it must have been missed.

Given that he did some work for the cancelled EA C09 he could feature here. But Ross did say they got real experts. If they had recorded Tony Greg already then awesome, otherwise I'm not sure who would feature.

Meanwhile, as much as t20 commentary goes, there is no one to beat Danny.

----------

You mean the Sharjah stadium?
No Peshawar stadium in Pakistan, is in North West Pakistan.
Sharjah is in UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread