Cricket Academy File Breakdown - Gameplay Details Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a confirmed list, it's an 'accidental' leak... There may be more stadia

Within the exe I found a few mentions of "cricket12" but I'm guessing it won't be called that anymore?
Also proof of what Bigant have already said in that pitches decay over time. Game takes into account ground, hardness and cracks in the pitch. Cool.

Last edited:
Its quite a while now Ross hasnt post in to this thread , take that as a negative confirmation.

I'm on Melbourne time... it's been a long week and it's only Wednesday... I do try to be on here 24x7 but sometimes doze off :)

----------

Within the exe I found a few mentions of "cricket12" but I'm guessing it won't be called that anymore?

Correct. It was a placeholder name.

I'm on Melbourne time... it's been a long week and it's only Wednesday... I do try to be on here 24x7 but sometimes doze off :)

We understand as you are the oldest member here right ross.:p

Correct. It was a placeholder name.

I know the name it's Cricket Live 2013, been that all along.:p

Last edited:
No West Indian grounds?:( Unless Bridgetown bowl is of the barbadian variety.

Surely there is. Would just find it very odd if there is so many grounds in a few countries and the rest get one or none. Really takes away the worldly nature of cricket and different conditions in every part of the world. Windies hosted the 2007 WC and are T20 champions, and have the best T20 batsmen in the game by a margin.

Why do we need so many Indian grounds if there is no licensed content :eek: One fictional ground for NZ would be a bit lame :/

Last edited:
Surely there is. Would just find it very odd if there is so many grounds in a few countries and the rest get one or none. Really takes away the worldly nature of cricket and different conditions in every part of the world. Windies hosted the 2007 WC and are T20 champions, and have the best T20 batsmen in the game by a margin.

Why do we need so many Indian grounds if there is no licensed content :eek: One fictional ground for NZ would be a bit lame :/

Precisely....A lot of them aren't of any significant importance thats why I believe that this is not the definitive list.

Yes, stadiums won't be a game breaker though I just want good gameplay first! :)

My guess for the name of the game: Big Bash Cricket. Ross did mention that giving out the name would also give out something more (in terms of licenses I assume)

My guess for the name of the game: Big Bash Cricket. Ross did mention that giving out the name would also give out something more (in terms of licenses I assume)

Not a fan of that, but whatever to help sales I guess. Big Bash cricket makes it sound like another slog-athon, the game will be much deeper than that.

Why is there a '?' after Docklands? I'm sure it is there as Melbourne Docklands.

----------

Also there is a WI tag from Bidgetown Bowl. So that's a confirmed WI stadium.

----------

Probably Ross is the only one who can confirm it, but there might be a possibility of having another Melbourne & Sydney stadiums. There are '_2' tags(aus_2,eng_2,etc), so I'm guessing its for domestic games(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread