Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byes and leg-byes aren't. No balls and wides are counted in their totals though :)

I was going to tell you taht, I am super confused now does or does not the wides total add up on bowlers tally?

Hey mate
I was really shocked to see my name in the credits on your website to start with. I'd love to contribute as much as possible, but sadly i am tight on time for the next 40 days.

BTW is the update on the website the latest one or do i have to use auto update??

And Where to install the editor??

@nipun: You'll have to download the latest version again - that version should fix the autoupdater though. Wrt the editor - you should be able to install it anywhere. It generates the file that you import with Importer.exe.

Bug: No change of innings after 10th wicket falls

Hi kurtkz,

One bug I noticed which has appeared in the last few updates is that when the 10th wicket falls in a Test match I'm stuck on the "Select new batsman" screen.
Haven't checked whether that has occurred in other match formats.

Another thing I noticed is that the batsman move down the pitch when playing a shot against the spinners (without pressing any keys to move the batsman down the pitch). Is that intended? Seems like I'm getting stumped too often.

@itay128: Firstly, thanks for the bug report :)

I'll check out that test match bug - does it happen when simulating, playing or both?

The batsmen move down the pitch to simulate getting dragged out of the crease by the spinner - I'm really not sure what the best way of doing that is. Should the batsman get dragged out less? Should it happen less frequently if you've played yourself in? What do you think?

Depends really Kurtz :) If he's playing the wrong shot (as in playing too far foward to balls that he should be going back to) then it's probably not an issue.

I would maybe suggest a set batsman is better at getting their foot back behind the line, but that perhaps a tired batsman has more chance of making such an error?

@puddleduck: Excellent suggestion! Adding it now :)

@Zohaib: You should be able to - are you sure the ball isn't too full (I've fixed that in the coming release)?

Really waiting for the coming release as there are bugs tbh. Also as Nipun said I checked the credit section and thanks Kurtz to mention my name :) :cheers

@Rohit: No problem :) I agree with you on the bugs issue. The problem is there's just waaay too much for 1 person to test. I do try my best to test everything I can before I upload a new version, but sometimes things just slip through the cracks. I'm trying to get better at it though :)

If things go well I should have a new version up on Friday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread