Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, the proper version should be available now. The autoupdater should work - if it doesn't you'll need to manually download the update. The autoupdater will start automatically when you run Cricket.exe (if an update is available).

For UDRS - when the ball hits the pad or the bowler thinks the batsman has snicked it, an appeal meter will appear (read: should appear). Press I to appeal when this happens and you'll review the decision.

cool :D

----------

RUN @ 4/7/2012 3:26:47 AM

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.MenuListImage.Draw()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateVenueSelection.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

This error now occurs while playing the Super Six

----------

Beach Cricket works fine though

BTW for beach cricket while a user plays the -5 runs isnt working. It does not deduct 5 runs

----------

Well it did -5 when spinner was on

Hmm, yeah, I need to test that more too. Thanks again for all your help. I really appreciate it. I think I need sleep now though - I'm making too many mistakes uploading :P

Upload just finished BTW :)

----------

Hi guys,

I took a look at the online records and 20 people have created accounts but only 2 have registered. If you set the game to Online mode (on the profile screen), you'll get access to the online leaderboard. Just a though ;)

Cheers
K

Who has registered?

----------

Also I feel I have forgot my password :facepalm says invalid to all possible I could have kept

@Rohit: Only Rahul and Zohaib have registered so far. It doesn't seem like you've registered - PM me with your login details and I'll check what's wrong.

Not exactly a bug :p

But According the rule for Hong Kong Sixes

• Each member of the fielding side bowls one over, with the exception of the wicket-keeper.
  • Wides and no-balls count as two runs.
  • If five wickets fall before 5 overs are completed, the last remaining batsman bats on with the fifth batsman acting as a runner. He always takes strike. The innings is complete when the sixth wicket falls.
  • Batsmen retire not out on reaching 31 runs. The idea being to reach 36 runs by hitting 6 sixes. A retired batsman can return to the crease after lower-order batsmen either retire or are out.

This 3 rules are not implemented. What rule is implemented is batsman retire after playing 24 ball partnership that is if a pair plays 4 overs they both retire. The problem now is what if those 2 are last recognized batting pair? Just like I had the situation.

I was Canada against Afghanistan and I was 5/4 and last batting pair was batting. They batted 4 overs and they now both had to retire which shouldnt be case as both did not reach 31 runs.

Also according to the rules if a 5 wickets fall the last batsman should be batting and the first batsman will just be the runner ;) Lot to implement mate

Hmm, that's weird - most of those rules have been implemented (except for the last batsman batting on). It seems like it's getting confused with Beach cricket and HK6's...I'll check it out in a bit.

Cool have a look. Btw bowler part is implement just posted all rules. Havent encountered a single extra so dont know if they are counted as 2 runs or 1.

What are the ground dimensions though?

----------

Also, Kowloon Cricket Club isnt there in Tournament mode.

What I think is you should create an inbuilt tournament for HK6's as even if you provide us with Kowloon Cricket Club in tournament mode the game will crash as there will be 4 matches per round and game wont recognize that I suppose

----------

Oh BTW in simulation mode they play the whole innings, I mean they dont retire ;)

Hey again, was playing this tournament again for Beach Cricket. Worked well till group stages. Then as Group B was missing last time Group F is missing now. Hence cant play this tournament anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread