Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
RUN @ 4/11/2012 4:08:53 AM

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.StartNextGame(String pool)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

So mad!! I played the whole tournament with India then this error suddenly pops up during Q/F stages. There is some serious issue in Q/F stages.

Also when a batsman is out or retired I was able to reclick that batsman :p

@Rohit: Aaaw, man, I'm sorry. I'll check that out today. How many teams were playing and what was the format?

Also, when you say you were able to reclick the batsman do you mean you were able to select him again?

Yes I was been able to select him again. Also I am too addicted to Hong Kong sixes so it was a Hong Kong six tournament with 6 teams India,Australia,South Africa,Pakistan,Sri Lanka and Afghanistan

@Rohit: Perfect, thanks. I'll take a look in a bit - can you give me the options you set for the tournament please? Home/Away, Knockout, etc.

The following error occurs when Knockout are set to yes. No Home/Away and only 1 game per opposition :)

Cool, I'll try to replicate it in a bit. Wrt to batsman selection - are you sure your batsman didn't come back after retiring? I think if you run out of wickets or every batsman has retired, they can come back...

Nope it was like Sehwag and Kohli were opening innings for India, Virat Kohli defended one ball and I pressed I so he started running, now I pressed o which sent him back but he was already judged run out.

I was taken to screen where I had to select a new batsman and I selected Virat Kohli again :lol he again came back to bat and scored 31 before retiring :lol

Well as replay's are implemented you could have a random factor where the umpire goes to the thrid umpire to check whether the batsman is out or not. What say?

Tried to do net practice:
Code:
RUN @ 11/04/2012 6:08:48 PM

STACK TRACE:    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.Read(StreamReader dat)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Read(StreamReader dat)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.LoadGame(String filename, Boolean test)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateNetPractice.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Getting ACM Stream.Finalize error. Asks me to ignore retry or quit. Does not crash the game but comes at the quitting of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread