Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much something to ask. Also downloading the latest update try out and tell you soon :)

Hi everyone,

I'm going to delay the release by a day or two. There's currently some issues with getting the 3D fielder models to work correctly and there's been one or two request for new features too.

Cheers
Kurt

Hi all,

update 1.26 is now available at the official site.

Changes

- game starts more zoomed in
- increased max zoom level (you can also see the seam on the ball now and that it's a 3D model too)
- fixed bug in field editor for Beach cricket and Hong Kong Sixes
- changed rotation on models so you get a better view of the batsman
- make straight drives easier to play
- fixed bug where the game crashes sometimes during net practice when struck on the pads
- moved in-game buttons to right side of screen
- improved AI timing (sometimes played too early)
- adjusted power from timing
- zooming in/out is faster
- 3D fielder models (for registered users)
- can now filter tournament/series player records on team
- more polish

Cheers!
Kurt

@ramiz_fahad: Hi Ramiz, you can check out some screenshots at the official site. The screenshots there are a little old (it doesn't include the new graphics) but you can check the blog for some new screenshots.

The demo is also available (without 3D graphics) and weighs in at around 10MB.

Last edited:
oh my freakish godddddddd the fielder is looking so cute i dont want to sound gay but he is Kurt this game is really awesome superb work man superb just amazing.

Its actually so much fun playing this game :) KUDOS to your and BUKO studios hard work

BTW whats the key for appealing? I mean for DRS appealing?

The game crashes when we play tournament and view individual country stats :)

Also the game still crashes when we score some points with after match rewards. Other then that havent encountered any errors

@rahul: Can you give me more info about when it crashes when viewing individual team records? Also, do you remember what achievements you unlocked when it crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread