Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@itay128: Hmm, that's strange - I haven't touched the controls...I'll check it out later and get back to you. Does any animation play when you play those strokes?

@itay128: Hmm, that's strange - I haven't touched the controls...I'll check it out later and get back to you. Does any animation play when you play those strokes?

Yes, there is animation when the batsman attempts the stroke.

It could be that the length is wrong or the ball has moved too much...the straight drives in particular have a very small hit area.

Congratulations on getting your own forum in here. It was long overdue - especially considering the way the so-called competition have mostly fallen by the wayside! :cheers

@6ry4nj: Hehe, thanks for the kind words :) It was actually Rohit who approached the mods for a forum, so thanks to him and MattW (I'm assuming MattW created the forum).

It could be that the length is wrong or the ball has moved too much...the straight drives in particular have a very small hit area.

Ok... I'll probably try it out again. I tried playing straight drives (on easy difficulty) but no success so far.

@itay128: I'll increase the size of the hitboxes for the easier modes in the next update. Have you tried practising the straight drive in the nets?

@itay128: I'll increase the size of the hitboxes for the easier modes in the next update. Have you tried practising the straight drive in the nets?

Yes, did that and the best result was only the ball rolling back slowly to the bowler.

Hmm, I think I'll increase the size of the hit boxes for the straight drive across all difficulties then...

Same issue occurs with the back foot cover drive as well (tested in-game and in the nets).

Well Kurt a bit busy seeing exams on will test things from Thursday :)

@rahul: Good to have you back :) No worries, testing is going a bit slowly so I'll probably only have a new build up tonight or tomorrow.

Cool my exam ends day after so I will be free from day after :) will work feverishly for this game then

Hi all,

update 1.25 is now available.

Changelog

- improved AI batting
- reverse sweep (no sprite animation yet, but the 3D animation is there)
- performance improvements
- improved frame skipping (more fluent now)
- fielding improvements
- fixed backfoot off drive
- increased hit box for straight drives
- easier to hit ball on lower difficulty settings
- improved error logging
- stump and bail textures (for 3D models)

Cheers
Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread