- crashes when playing (not simulating) a HK6 or beach cricket match
- crashes when viewing individual team records in tournament/series mode

Fixed

- crashes when appealing for LBW in test matches
- crashes when certain achievements are unlocked
- crashes when playing (not simulating) a HK6 or beach cricket match

Outstanding

- crashes when viewing individual team records in tournament/series mode

I'll try to fix up this last issue by tomorrow and then reupload a new version. If anyone finds any other bugs, please let me know and I'll try to squeeze that in as well.

Cheers
K

Hey Kurt I dont recollect what points were those :facepalm

and mine side am user of hp mini 210 laptop with window 7.....game crash in 1024x600 screen resulation but running perfect in 800X600 res...but can't able to see options in 800X600 resulation ...bec game screen size big.....

@rahul: no worries, i fixed it this morning :)

@ramiz: thanks for the bug report, I'll fix up the resolution problem for the next release. for now, can you post a screenshot of 800x600? I'm not sure what you mean when you say you can't see the options...

2dif6ex.png
in 800X600 screen res

@ramiz: That's very odd - does it always look like that in 800x600? I don't have a similar laptop to test it on so I can't really tell what's going wrong...I will try to fix the resolution crash though. if it throws an error can you email/PM it to me please?

RUN @ 22-04-2012 11:41:30

VERSION: 1.26
PROFILE: avinash

MESSAGE: Could not find file 'E:\cricket heros\Setup\loader'.

STACK TRACE: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 50
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 88
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 34
at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.GetSpriteSheet(String key) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 76
at Cricket.Main.Game.UpdateLoader(Single ms, Boolean full, Int32 period, Boolean overlay) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 1290
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBowler.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBowler.cs:line 1138
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 10024
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2259
i got this error what to do

@avinash: Did you extract the zip file with folders? Can you send me a screenshot of your Setup folder please? I'll make a proper installer for the next release.

i random update my system now game working in 1024X600 perfect but same problem like i show up in 800X600 but when i change screen into 1024X680 now its playable and its really good game..but every time i have to change the resulation because in 680 res make system icon smaller...

@ramiz: Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely try to fix the resolution problem for the next release. Can you play the game at the moment?

Thanks, Ramiz, I appreciate the kind words. I'm struggling to fix the resolution bug, so it might not make it into the next update, but I'll keep at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread