Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mikeyw12345: Can you give me some more details please? Maybe the following:

- mode (exhibition, series, etc.)
- format
- teams

It was an exhibition test match, with England and the West Indies (getting ready for the series!). I won the toss and selected to bat. Probably should have given those details before, sorry!

@Mikeyw12345: No worries :) I'll test it and fix it up later. Buko also sent me the new animations so I'll incorporate the leave & duck as well.

Alrighty - Buko sent me the new animations:

Batsman

• duck
  • leave

Bowler

• appeal - arms in air
  • appeal - kneeling

I'll add them tonight and release a new update then too.

Cheers
Kurt

PS - does it make sense to make A+B the combination for leave/duck?

I did a quick search on the forums and it seems like people don't trust the CH simulations :P

Would anyone be interested in getting a rundown of how to run simulations and what information is simulated, stored and presented?

I've been waiting for CH simulator only thing. It is fantastic from whatever I've played earlier. As I've told you in PMs, it would be great if you can get a sim only thing for someone like me. I'm sure the league section would be using it soon as CricSim has some bugs. One thing I'd like to bring to your attention is, people go for CS because it is very user friendly. It takes almost no time to get in the players. If CH sim could be made like that...

@kurtkz: Noticed while play a test match that the AI fielders aren't holding on to their catches in the field.

@User2010: I do remember that, yes. Hmm, would it improve the situation slightly if I made an integrated player editor? I'm not sure I have the time (right now) to implement a sim-only version...

@itay128: Oops - I'll definitely fix that for tonight's release...

@User2010: I do remember that, yes. Hmm, would it improve the situation slightly if I made an integrated player editor? I'm not sure I have the time (right now) to implement a sim-only version...
I'm sure it will. I can assure you, I'll be using it then if player editing/entry is easy.

Sure thing - I'll see what I can do. For now do you need to be able to create new players or will it be sufficient if you can create teams & assign players?

I'd like if it is a blank roster and we can create new teams, new players, etc.

Hmm, OK - let me see if I can do one with creating new players first. I might be able to release a test version tonight and then release a proper version later in the week.

That would be great! I hope it is pretty light and doesn't lag like the game does. Even the menu options lag.. :(

It would be much appreciated. No rush, you're doing a wonderful job anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread