Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you made it such that spinners open the bowling sometimes? I simmed a match, Ind v Ban, Shakib and Kumble opened the bowling. Simming an ODI to see what happens there..

----------

Btw, game works even more smoother now. :thumbs

@User2010: Nah, it's always been like that - in T20 and the shorter formats, spinners may open the bowling if their a lot more skilled than the other bowlers.

Also, thanks, I spent quite a bit of time trying to optimize the game. It's getting there but there's still a lot I can do. I just don't know if I'll get the time to rewrite those components.

EDIT: I should also mention that the bowlers selected are affected by the pitch conditions. If it's more likely to spin, spinners will probably bowl sooner. If it's overcast, the quicks will probably come on.

Last edited:
Only sometimes, so that's fine. Makes it realistic tbh. Another great work!

Hehe, thanks :) I still need to write up how to edit the commentary. I'm just updating the website quickly and then I'll get started on that.

EDIT: I should also mention that the bowlers selected are affected by the pitch conditions. If it's more likely to spin, spinners will probably bowl sooner. If it's overcast, the quicks will probably come on.
Wow!

Hehe, thanks I still need to write up how to edit the commentary. I'm just updating the website quickly and then I'll get started on that.

Will you be able to get that tut in before you leave for a holiday?

I was looking at the commentary using notepad, I guess the lines under the NEW are the ones that work now? Commentary now looks alright too. Just some minor corrections and it will be fantastic. Fielded by X could be caught by X if there's that caught wicket, etc.

Oh crud - I just realised I forgot something in the commentary engine. If it's alright with you I'll send you a small patch tonigiht to test with. It should only be around 500kb big.

Hmm, I'm making some more minor improvements - I'll release a patch tonight (only a patch) and will release a full version when I get back from holiday.

Graphic glitch?

@kurtkz: There seems to be a problem with the 3D graphics of the bowler when the AI is batting in the recent update (you just see a black figure running in)

EDIT: Included screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
The game looks so awesome and smooth now.

The game looks so awesome on my new lappie on full screen mode

cricket2012060919450553.png

Is it possible to get some screenshots or movies to show this game off a bit. I am unable to get the gameplay running on my computer but would be very keen to see the game in action as it were.

Wait I will give that compilation tonight dutchad :)

Well I am not sure if this will be enough but still a quick try :)

----------

Watch it in full screen mode :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread