Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual it sounds awesome :D

Sounds awesome dude! My kind of holiday that, peaceful, removed and relaxing :)

Trekking around Drakensberg mountains almost 10 years ago and it still seems like yesterday. Wow... can't believe it was that long ago. Feck, I'm gonna go cry.

I wish. I haven't left the country in ages. Glastonbury has essentially used any proper holiday budget I might have for the last 6 years :p Off to Amsterdam in a month for my birthday with the girlfriend for a long weekend. Can't wait. Will defintely be back in South Africa within the next 10 years though. Got family there and a good friend in Cape Town so I just need flights :)

Anyway, off topic somewhat :p Have an awesome holiday :)

@Dipak: If you're running Vista/Win7 you need to run the game in Administrator mode. I haven't gotten around to fixing that issue yet. Let me know if the work around works for you
Hmm I ran it as an administrator only.

Sim looks magnificent there. Great stuff Kurt, can't wait to try it.

I am only 15 and don't work, else I surely would have bought it for $5.

@Dipak: Don't worry about it :) Is the game working for you now or are you still getting the same errors? If you are, try downloading and extracting the zip file (with folders) instead. That should do the trick.

----------

I've decided to remove the restriction on the 3D mode - this should never have been a selling point of the game.

@Dipak: No problem :)

----------

I've implemented the first version of the new commentary engine - I'll do a writeup about how to use it and post it tonight along with the game update.

Amazing! Does that mean the commentary will now be according to what happened on field? Been waiting for it! Will immediately use this for the next league.

@User2010: Yes...and no. Yes, that's what it will do. No, I haven't created the commentary lines yet (just a few test ones and those work fine).

We can create the lines, right? I'm assuming that's what the writeup will be for or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread