Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dancingmongoose: Thanks for the report - what format were you playing (read: trying to play)? :)

T20

And I must say the new update (its been a while though) is a lot faster

Alrighty - I've just uploaded the proper texture pack. It should work now.

----------

@dancingmongoose: Thanks, I'll see what I can come up with to solve the crash.

Oh, and there is UDRS in net sessions? Good work on the DRS though

Mmm, mighty frustrating. I have tried all things possible but still doesnt get past the final processing screen......

@dutchad: Ugh. Sorry about that man. I'll keep trying, but at this point I'm pretty much out of ideas. I haven't been able to replicate that stall on any PC yet...

@dutchad: Ugh. Sorry about that man. I'll keep trying, but at this point I'm pretty much out of ideas. I haven't been able to replicate that stall on any PC yet...

Yeah mighty frustrating mate. I will keep giving it a go and trying things out. See if I can play on another computer....

Dunno if its just me but I cant play straight. If the balls on the stumps, I miss. And my fielders never take catches, just parry the ball away for four if its in the air

@kurtkz: Some good news... the patch you sent is working fine.
Though quite a few nicks fly over the slips and keeper.

Everytime I finish a match it askes me to download ieframe.dll its really annoying

@itay128: Thanks for the feedback :) I'll fix the top edge issue in the next release.

@dancingmongoose: Hmm...that's very weird...it shouldn't be trying to access the internet. Are you by any chance playing in online mode? Did you enable Social features in the options menu?

I enabled Facebook in the options, Ill see if it does it when its disabled

Works with disabled now. Lost by 9 runs, as Ganguly took 3 wickets :(

And when pressing the straight drive button (x) it is impossible to time because it just slides down the pitch until it clicks over from move to shot but even then the shot is late, so its impossible to play the shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread