Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, I'm glad to help. That's very weird though...hmm...might not be a texture issue then...I'll see what I can come up with.

Hi kurtkz,
This crash occurred after clicking on the right arrow to see the statistics of each team in tournament mode (World Cup)

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStatePlayerRecords.CreateMenu()
at Cricket.Main.GameStatePlayerRecords.ProcessInput(Single ms)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Last edited:
Can I request a small gameplay video of the game running in 3D mode?

Thanks, itay128. Do you remember at what stage this occurs? (pool, quarters, semis, etc.)

This does not occur in-game... i.e. when you click 'Records' where the table of the teams and the next match are shown (this occurs for other tournaments/series as well).

@itay128: Yup, I get that - but does it happen at any stage of the tournament or only after the pool matches? Or is it only on a single pool or all pools?

@itay128: Yup, I get that - but does it happen at any stage of the tournament or only after the pool matches? Or is it only on a single pool or all pools?

Happens at all stages.

EDIT: But when creating a new tournament and checking the records for each team (with no matches played), there seems to be no issue. In my case, the crash happens at the final stage as well as after the completion of two test matches (in another series)

Last edited:
in career mode can we play as a cricketer ? i mean can we bat ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread