Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Kurt how to defend a delivery?

is it I + S for front foot and O + S for backfoot?

Playing the test format and feels awesome :D

@kurtkz: Seems to be a bug with the net practice... results in a random simulation for a match.

Hi all,

v1.46
is now available.

Changelog:

- fixed crash when using custom teams
- fixed lbws (for computer)
- title screen is now centered instead of stretched

Known Issues:

- pulse marker stops pulsing at certain point on some machines (I can't replicate this behaviour)
- Win7 requires admin rights to play the game

To-Do:

- new commentary engine
- more balancing for simulations
- speed up simulations

Cheers!
Kurt

----------

BTW Kurt how to defend a delivery?

is it I + S for front foot and O + S for backfoot?

Playing the test format and feels awesome :D

It should be W + I or W + O...

----------

@kurtkz: Seems to be a bug with the net practice... results in a random simulation for a match.

Bugger - it's probably not resetting the simulation setting. Try starting the game from scratch and then playing nets. I'll fix it up for the next update.

Damn, just finished the last update and now the new one is up. :p

----------

Bugger - it's probably not resetting the simulation setting. Try starting the game from scratch and then playing nets. I'll fix it up for the next update.
Is the next update coming any time soon? So, I don't have to download this one..

@User2010: the next update will probably only come sometime next week. I think the major issues have been sorted out, so I'll probably get cracking on career mode.

What a bugger. Now the game moves right through to the game screen but stays for ages on the processing screen and doesnt budge from there.....

dutchad, you need to click there on the screen and the next screen, I think.

dutchad, you need to click there on the screen and the next screen, I think.

Ah, okay I will give it go. i think I did click but I will try again....

----------

Nah, the processing screen just shows the wheel whizzing round and stays put. I'll give the 146 version a go but I am not hopeful....darn it.

Oh, it keeps on refreshing for you, it means. Is it laggy? Maybe the drivers..

oi ve - it looks like its taking a while to generate animation sheets for you. Very odd - maybe leave it running for a few minutes? What are your PC specs?

Compaq laptop, windows 7, amd processor 2,2 ghz, nvdia g 800m card or something, 4gb memory

@dutchad: If that doesn't work for you, I can send you a texture pack. It'll be quite big though...

Also, make sure that the laptop is plugged in and that battery saving mode hasn't been switched on...

Cheers for all your help Kurt. I am sure you ahve better things to do. I left the process screen just doing its thing and went out for a while. When I came back a few hours later it was still spinning around. It gets all the way to just where the game is about to start and then just hangs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread