Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dancingmongoose: Crap, I still need to fix the autoupdater. You can download the latest zip file from the website and it should work.

@niru: What dancingmongoose said :) Just click on Free Beta and it should work fine.

He will present you the update please wait for it :)

Almost there - I'm just doing some testing and then I'll upload in the morning. It's mainly gameplay tweaks and bug fixes though. I'm still working on the commentary (just adding commentary lines at the moment). Once that's done I'll move on to career mode again.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that the editor should in the next update too :)

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm releasing an unofficial patch as there is still a lot of work I want to do but won't get around to it just yet.

Patch v1.50 is now available here. Changelog:

- fixed animation timings
- tweaked AI
- tweaked pitch stats generation (pitches are slightly more difficult now)
- fixed bug in spider stats view
- tweaked batting (quite a bit)
- tweaked bowling (quite a bit)
- fixed team lineup editing in editor
- minor optimizations
- 3D bug fixes

Cheers!
Kurt

Code:
RUN @ 30-Jun-12 11:36:12 AM

VERSION: 1.50
PROFILE: N/A

STACK TRACE:    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.CommentaryKey.Load(StreamReader bdb)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.CommentaryManager.Load(String filename)
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Got this error after replacing the patch files. Also, what is the difference between this editor and the editor I had earlier?

Aaah, crud - forgot the commentary data file. Will reupload quickly.

EDIT: Some users reported that international team rosters weren't being saved - that's been fixed now.

----------

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone - I've now uploaded the correct patch. Please redownload it if you already downloaded it earlier.

@kurtkz: Seems to be a bug in-game where the stamina bar for the batsmen or bowler are empty.

Thanks itay128, I'll take a look at it now.

----------

Hmm, my batsmen/bowlers seem to have stamina when I play...did you modify the players in the editor by any chance?

Thanks itay128, I'll take a look at it now.

----------

Hmm, my batsmen/bowlers seem to have stamina when I play...did you modify the players in the editor by any chance?

EDIT: Edited the csv files and also used the previous version of the editor before v1.50 came out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread