Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do.

Tried to pre-order now, but PayFast won't accept my credit card (since it's issued in HK). Got any other payment options?

just simmed a t-20 match looks perfect tomorrow i'll sim a 50 over and a test match and give you the feed back

Hi all,

another day another patch :) Patch v1.52 is now available and fixes the following issues:

- 0 stamina issue after bulk importing players
- too many wides from quick bowlers

As always, if you spot something that looks wrong (it probably is) let me know and I'll do my best to get it fixed ASAP.

Cheers
Kurt

No worries. One more thing, can I get a blank database please? I mean no players, no teams, no venues. I'll just create mine own teams and players..

@User2010: Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to release a tournament editor right now BUT:

- you can blank the databases by clicking the Clear button in the editor (there's a clear button on each view) and saving

- you can create a custom tournament in the game itself (all fixtures are automatically generated)

Is there any specific functionality you need over and above the custom tournament creation in-game?

Cheers
K

- you can blank the databases by clicking the Clear button in the editor (there's a clear button on each view) and saving
I tried that but, afterwards when I create my own players and teams, the game doesn't start. It crashes.

Is there any specific functionality you need over and above the custom tournament creation in-game?
The playoffs.

Aaah, I see. Can you send me the files you created please? I think I need:

players.bdb
teams.bdb
pitches.bdb

Play-offs are created automatically by the game once the pool stages are all done. Do you need a specific kind of play-off system?

I replaced the files. Will create again and see if it happens again and then send you those files.

By playoffs, you mean the QFs and SFs, right?

I'd need a super six stage after the rounds.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2292806-post32.html

This is how I went about earlier in the league (you can see the link, the fixtures are at the bottom) but, it was too long. 5 rounds and then super six stage would be ideal with top 3 teams from each pool going through. If this is too bothering for you, I'd appreciate if the fixtures as in the link above are generated. The playoffs, I mean.

No problem -

so in the 1st round, there are home and away games for each team. At the end of the round, the top 3 teams go through to the next stage (Super 6). How does the Super 6 stage work? Is it just a straight round-robin? Where the top 4 teams go through to the semis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread