Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's too much, leave it for now. Career mode is something everyone is waiting for, me included. :p

Another option is, can you make it like if I just play out the exhibition games, still the stats are shown for the teams? That would solve everything.

@User2010: That's doable - just keep in mind that it won't take into account player form. That only happens in series/tournaments. Give me a day or two to try to implement Super 6's. It should be doable (there's a tournament/series scripting language, but I haven't looked at it in a while).

Take your time. I can wait. More so if I get the correct fixtures. Thanks a ton for all your hard work mate, much appreciated. In the super 6's (assuming they will be in the tournament), the player form and all will be considered, right?

No problem :) Yup, the form will be carried through the tournament. Are there any other pool formats you can think of that might need to be implemented? I'll add them all to the custom tournament/series screen so it's customizable.

The playoffs like in the IPL? Many leagues are now using that format. Eliminator(s) and qualifier(s), that is and then the finale.

Cool, I'll do some reading after work and see if I can add it.

The options for round 2 (or more) when creating tournaments would then be:

- round-robin
- knock out
- Super 6's (only if 6 teams go through)
- IPL (I'll find the correct name for this)

randomly did a trail simulation(on V152) for slog,t-20,ODI,Test every thing is working absolutely fine mate

@kurtkz: So far so good with the new patch, but there has been a couple of times where the game crashes (without an error log for an unknown) during the middle of an exhibition test match (while bowling and fielding).

@itay128: Oooh, that's not good - I'll do some longer testing and see if I can pick up the problem. Thanks for the heads up. Do you feel like the action mode is more balanced now? Or are batting and bowling still too easy?

Alrighty - a new version is almost ready. It'll probably be done tomorrow. Things to look out for:

- new playoff modes: round-robin, straight knockout, Super 6's, eliminator
- best-of finals
- skin tone editing in player editor
- fixed bug when England & Australia teams were missing
- fixed bug in editor where bowling stats weren't saved correctly

I still need to test exhibition Test matches (the bug itay128 raised), but hopefully that won't take too long.

Cheers
K

EDIT: I also managed to fix up the credit card processing on my payment server, so it should be accessible to CC issued anywhere.

Last edited:
That's great. But, I've some editor problems. This is when I cleared everything and made a new database. I've PMed you the detail.

There is a bug in the editor. Bowling skills like swing/seam/spin off/leg numbers aren't saved correctly. Also, the flags for the teams seem to move up and down when I click on the team name a number of times.

----------

The simulation freezes as a result, I feel (incorrect numbers).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread