Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz: Fielders also seem to have really powerful throws (to the point where there's plenty of overthrows).

Oooh that's not good - are they just throwing wayward or is the ball passing through the players? Can't say I've noticed many overthrows myself...do the overthrows come from fielders trying to hit the stumps?

Oooh that's not good - are they just throwing wayward or is the ball passing through the players? Can't say I've noticed many overthrows myself...do the overthrows come from fielders trying to hit the stumps?

Wayward throws which rocket past fielders backing up. I think the throwing speed of the fielders is way too fast.

EDIT: Could it possibly be something to do with the bulk importer?

Last edited:
Yup, I think it's definitely the bulk importer...still trying to figure it out. I'll also double check the overthrows issue - I haven't encountered it yet but it might have something to do with the frameskip (?)...

@itay: I think I found the throwing strength bug - the old csv files had throwing strength set to 6 by default. This was changed quite a while ago (3.25) in the game engine, but the csv files were never updated. Try extracting the latest patch and overwrite your current player data file. Then open the Importer and click Export player statistics. This will generate the correct csv files.

@itay: I think I found the throwing strength bug - the old csv files had throwing strength set to 6 by default. This was changed quite a while ago (3.25) in the game engine, but the csv files were never updated. Try extracting the latest patch and overwrite your current player data file. Then open the Importer and click Export player statistics. This will generate the correct csv files.

It works fine now... thanks!

Awesome! I should've fixed up those csv files a long time ago, but I'm glad it's working now. Let me know what you think about the batting/bowling tweaks.

As soon as I've received some feedback that the I haven't introduced any new bugs, I'll release an official update. In the meantime I'll get cracking on career mode ^_^

Hi kurtkz,

There seems to be a few problems:
- In limited over matches, a lot of wides are given for deliveries bowled just short of a good length (for height).
- The empty stamina bar bug occurs when editing the csv files and importing them (after using the importer to create the csv files).

@itay: Thanks for the feedback - yeah, I only noticed the wides bug late yesterday. I'll fix up those 2 issues and re-upload tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread