Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work Kurt. I played for a few minutes last night and noticed that the game crashed (without crash log) on default settings after a match was over. When I disabled the "Export Graphs" option, the game stopped crashing and worked as expected.

----------

@simsanta: Yeah, I think I limit it to 4 at the moment. Where should the return button be ignored from? 80%? 90%?

I think more like 65-70%.

@Pat: Thanks! I was wondering why the game crashed for you at the end of a match. It works for me - so I think I might be grabbing the screen incorrectly. Does the F1 screen capture function work for you?

Also, I'll fix the return button issue tonight and update the website too.

@Pat: Thanks! I was wondering why the game crashed for you at the end of a match. It works for me - so I think I might be grabbing the screen incorrectly. Does the F1 screen capture function work for you?

Also, I'll fix the return button issue tonight and update the website too.

On one of the previous versions (1.69 or 1.68), the game used to crash when I press F1. Will try on 1.70 and let you know.

@Pat: I seriously hate OpenGL drivers - I'll see if I can't figure out why it works on some systems and not others. It might not make it into tonight's update though.

EDIT:

@Pat: What resolution are you playing the game at? I think there's an undocumented requirement for resolution when taking snapshots in OpenGL...

Last edited:
@Pat: I seriously hate OpenGL drivers - I'll see if I can't figure out why it works on some systems and not others. It might not make it into tonight's update though.

EDIT:

@Pat: What resolution are you playing the game at? I think there's an undocumented requirement for resolution when taking snapshots in OpenGL...

I usually play Full-screen @ 1366X768.

RUN @ 17-07-2012 02:37:38 PM

VERSION: 1.72
PROFILE: Simrat

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 1715
at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessInput(Single ms) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 603
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 10759
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2890

I had just finished a T20 match in the T20 world cup when the game crashed with this error.

^^I think it is the same issue that I had and which Kurt seems to have fixed. For the time-being, you can disable "Export Graphs" in game options. This will ensure that your game will not crash after it is completed.

@kurtkz: I'm still conceding a lot of byes from the faster bowlers (bowling at 140kph+) when bowling deliveries just outside off stump going towards the slip cordon (noticing this in test matches).

@itay128: What lengths are you bowling? Are you bowling or is it the AI?

Bowling against the AI, slightly fullish outside off stump (across the right hander)

EDIT: Byes are conceded I think when the ball goes through 2nd slip (or wider)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread