Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of run outs, most other caught pretty sure.

You need to make it easier to play lofted shots. Because unless you really badly time it and it goes along the ground, you get out, lol.

Hi all,

I've just released v1.94. Changelog:

- tweaked batting model (specifically edges)
- tweaked AI batting
- added squads for tournament/series modes (select a subset of 15 players to tour)
- added Teams view in tournaments/series where you can view player characteristics and form
- fixed various bugs (including not being able to take the new ball in tests)
- can now request a ball change if the ball is too damaged/dirty (it's important that you keep an eye on this as a badly worn ball will not swing/seam as much)
- tweaked ball-pad collisions
- tweaked pitch characteristics generation
- tweaked pitch texture generation
- simulation option when playing a quick game
- tweaked simulations
- tweaked form calculations

Any feedback, bug reports or comments, you know where to contact me :)

Cheers
K

99145d1343915732-cricket-heroes-testing-feedback-error-cric-heroes.png

but the time i saved that i did not installed any updates will give another try.

Crash in career mode

I started a career, asked to be based in ENG and it put me in SA.
Then when I wanted to find out which team i'm in - as this is rather unclear, I pressed TEAMS and the game crashed.

Attachments

• error-log.txt
    991 bytes · Views: 5
@dmpcs: Apologies I should have mentioned with the release that the Career mode is not yet functional. If you really want to test it, you can leave the location as RSA and it should "work". There's tons of work to be done on it before it's playable.

Will download the update once I get home and start playing some matches now. The fact though is that I still suck! :p

While I wait for feedback I'm going to try to implement a 3D camera system...I can't promise anything just yet though...

That is awesome news. Can't wait for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread