Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dmpcs: Thanks, I think the batsman might be getting an inside edge - even so, it shouldn't travel all the way to the boundary. I'll fix it for the next release.

Thanks User, it's getting there :) It's taking a little longer than I'd hoped because I'm having to undo all the hacks I put into the 2D version to get it look right.

Looks amazing. Pretty sure that this feature alone is going to attract a lot of new users to the game.

Thanks, Pat - I hope so. I'll be upgrading the graphics as I go along. Don't want to spend too much time revamping things as I have a lot of work to do to get career mode working.

Just saw the screenshots on the site, I'm drooling!

I do have a stadium somewhere, it's low quality and I'm not sure how many polys (cause I can't find it atm), would you like it anyway (if I find it)?

EDIT: Think I've found it... yep found it 5610 polys

Last edited:
@dancingmongoose: That would be awesome, thanks! I'm trying my best to get all the changes done so that I can release the new update this weekend.

----------

Just saw the screenshots on the site, I'm drooling!

I do have a stadium somewhere, it's low quality and I'm not sure how many polys (cause I can't find it atm), would you like it anyway (if I find it)?

EDIT: Think I've found it... yep found it 5610 polys

Sounds perfect! Could you PM me please?

Is 5610 polys too much? And I dont seem to be able to find the texture files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread