Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, then when I've finished doing any of the missing players, I'll tell you then you can take the default stat player of the squad, so you don't have two of the same player.

And you determine what national team they play for based on nationality and not team, right? Since you did have all the national teams as teams (which I deleted). Since I just took team as domestic team(s) and nationality as international team.

I'm not sure whether I'll finish the Australian rosters in time since I have to put in the attributes for a heap of the BBL players and I'm planning on having an early night tonight. I may be able to finish them tomorrow morning though depending on the weather.

Well I finished Western Australia.

Just need to finish the rest of the BBL local players and then I'll send you the rosters.

The release is almost ready folks - I'm just trying to speed up simulations now.

I've also asked Buko Studios for some more animations. This is necessary because the batsman can now be struck midships (snicker), on the body and the head. I've also asked for some batsman animatons to be reworked and extra animations for fielders.

Hi all,

v2.03 is now available here.

It should fix quite a bit, but it's by no means the finished product. I've tested what I could, but I might've made batting a bit more difficult...please let me know if this is the case...

Apart from that, there's a shaders.cfg file that ships with the game that you can edit if you want to play around with the effects. The effects can also be switched on and off in the Visual options menu.

Cheers
K

@hedger: Nah, I took the extra time to incorporate the changes we discussed. It should all be there :)

Try the debug version first, if it's not fast enough try the release one.

Okay, check the pm I just sent you. And btw, is there any reason my new players doesn't have their first names as well unlike the old players?

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I'll probably be up reasonably early so I'll hopefully get testing around then.

Hey, can you not have 15 man squads for the domestic leagues since one, there isn't a limit to them and two, with the old and new players, the squads are mixed up which ruins it. (Although that can be fixed by picking all the squads manually which I'm going to do right now)

And btw, what does variation refer to in gameplay options?

And can you fix the Australian domestic one day league to make it the correct 50 over format with 12 overs a bowler. (Again, please check to make sure, cause it might be 13)

----------

And btw, sorry if you've already implemented this but when choosing the squads, can you show the ability when the mods are added on for the current format since it just shows a player's base batting and bowling, not adjusted for the mods in the current format that the team is being selected before (I think anyway). So can you adjust that if I'm right there)

----------

Actually, if anything I think you have them the wrong way around. Since I'm selecting the domestic lineups for the Sheffield Shield and Ben Laughlin is 54 base bowling + 19 short form mod + 0 long form mod and it shows his bowling ability around 75.

----------

Well finally selected all the squads for the teams :p

Btw, when do you plan on having the option to save lineups so you can have multiple lineups to load rather than your last saved one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread