Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could simulate a game at first but when I set it to manual lineups, it didn't work. Australia FC tournament. That's really the only details I can give you. I can send you the file if you want it though.

btw, when are you going to get rid of the old players in the Australian domestic rosters and change it to allowing unlimited players in the domestic squads

@Pat: Do you remember which team only had 11 players in the Asia cup?

Surprisingly, I am not able to reproduce it now. Will let you know if I run into this issue again.

Eek. I hate those kinds of bugs. I've managed to fix up everything else and include a new camera angle. I just need to address the issue that hedger14 raised regarding the squads and do some (read: lots) of testing before I release another patch.

I updated to v2.06 recently and this error log came up after loading:
VERSION: 2.06
PROFILE: N/A

MESSAGE: Could not find file 'C:\Cricket Heroes\shaders\desaturate.vert'.

STACK TRACE: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding)
at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding)
at Resources.Textures.Shader..ctor(String vertex, String fragment) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Texture\Texture.cs:line 60
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance..ctor() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 6217
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3116

Well for the domestic leagues, any contracted player is able to play (The only players I've put in the squads are currently contracted). Teams are allowed to play out of contract players as well to be fair but I was too lazy to go to the effort of finding which players played a few games this season. So yes, the teams are allowed unlimited players in their squads.

----------

Surprisingly, I am not able to reproduce it now. Will let you know if I run into this issue again.

I've noticed the bug before. If you play a game and then quit and start a tournament and select the squad, the 11 players that played in the game before are the only ones shown. As soon as you quit the game and reopen it though, it works fine. (It only happens occasionally though)

@kurtkz: Managed to fix the problem with the last error log I had. But now there's a bug where the bails keep flying straight up.

@hedger: Thanks, I'll fix that up as well as the unlimited squads for domestic teams :)

@itay: The bails keep going up? When the player is bowled?

I've just downloaded this, but it doesn't seem to be working. My computer meets the requirements, but when I try to open it, it just freezes.

I'm not sure though on which file I'm supposed to click on to open it.

Got started on the New Zealand rosters today with a spare couple of hours that I had and got through the Auckland side :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread