Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Australia 1st Innings - 175 a.o. (41.1 overs)

S Whiteman c. C Rogers b. J Hastings 4 (9)
L Davis b. J Herrick 2 (9)
M North b. J Hastings 4 (11)
A Voges lbw A Keath 21 (32)
S Marsh c. C Rogers b. J Holland 72 (43)
T Birt b. A Keath 0 (4)
T Triffitt c. + Handscomb b. J Holland 8 (19)
A Turner c. R Carters b. J Holland 39 (70)
N Coulter-Nile c. + Handscomb b. J Holland 2 (7)
N Rimmington lbw J Holland 14 (22)
M Hogan not out 9 (21)

Bowling:

J Herrick 7-2-15-1 - ER 2.14
J Hastings 12-1-24-2 - ER 2
A Keath 5-1-17-2 - ER 3.4
J Holland 13.1-1-107-5 - ER 8.13
G Maxwell 4-1-12-0 - ER 3

It is hard to bat, which I like although just a note that the bounce was hard to play. With medium pacers and really anything under 135 kph, the ball just doesn't bounce. Like short balls were hitting halfway up on the stumps. I still think there should be a little more bounce.

Marsh took a liking to Jon Holland and put him for fours and two sixes over square leg.

Also, not sure whether my own settings of intermediate for my own fielding affects the computer but Voges was on 9 off 26 deliveries while Marsh was smashing them yet they had 3 fielders on the boundary for Hastings when he was bowling to Voges.

Yeah, it really is too easy to bowl. Just keep it full and straight or just bowl bouncers and put in a short cover and short leg and they just pop up catches.

Victoria 2nd Innings - 33 a.o. (11.1 overs)

Scorecard is too embarrassing to even type out. Finch top scored with 15 (22) and next best score was Carters with 7. 6 ducks as well.

Bowling:

N Coulter-Nile 4-0-15-1
M Hogan 5.1-3-11-7
N Rimmington 2-0-7-2

Match Summary:

Western Australia 175 a.o. (Marsh 72, Turner 39, Voges 21, Holland 5/107, Keath 2/17, Hastings 2/24) def. Victoria 123 a.o. (Carters 25, Rogers 21, Keath 21, Hogan 4/30, Coulter-Niel 4/36, North 1/7) and 33 a.o. (Finch 15, Carters 7, Keath 6, Hogan 7/11, Rimmington 2/7, Coulter-Nile 1/15) by an innings and 19 runs

Haven't played with the latest version, but I believe it is still very difficult (impossible?) to connect on-drives. Any attempts at that usually results in an inside-edge on to the pads/stumps, ball hitting the pads, ball going between the bat and pad or getting bowled.

I guess this applies to AI as well when it is batting.

----------

Btw, Happy New Year guys :)

May 2013 prove to be a great year for Cricket Heroes :)

Happy New Year guys!

@hedger: Thanks for the feedback - I've been tweaking it but it's still not quite there yet.

@Pat: Do you mind trying out the new version? I think it should be a little easier to play leg side shots, but that's also something I'm still tweaking :)

Cheers!

I think it should be a little easier to play leg side shots, but that's also something I'm still tweaking

Just note my post. It's easy enough to play leg glances and pulls but on drive is still very hard to play unless it's outside leg stump.

----------

I've been tweaking it but it's still not quite there yet.

Just take your time and make sure it's better. Just good to finally have the domestic season working.

Northern Districts squad finished. Just Otago and Wellington to go now.

----------

Remind me to give you the T20 only players and what default NZL players you can remove from the BBL squads if I forget, when I send the NZL rosters.

@hedger: You're flying through the teams :)

@dancingmongoose: As soon as I receive the update models, I'll send you a sample to play around with. I think it's in .X format though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread